Dual-registration inquiry

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#141 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,522 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 05:45 PM

It is ignorant in my opinion to join any campaign for any cause without knowing the full and absolute facts of a situation when there is an aggrieved party ,I suggest that no rams fans should become involved with any factions in this matter and the rights and wrongs of any outcomes regarding this sorry situation should be left up to parties that are in full knowledge of the relevant details and their consequences . I too feel sympathy for keighley but it is not up to me to be judge and jury over two clubs fates when i am only forming an opinion based on heresay and not factual evidence . I personaly am pleased that Batley have on the face of it survived and i think that the RFL  might well confirm the placings stand as at present as i cannot see for the life in me how they can overturn things when the points deduction was overturned by an independant tribunal .

You're probably right GFDU, although the original sanction was also made by an independent panel, so no difference there. We don't know the facts and I get the clear impression that the RFL has no intention that we ever will, they are extremely embarrassed by the whole situation. Fortunately for them it is only Championship clubs that are involved, so it doesn't really matter. Imagine the storm if this were a SL issue?

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#142 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:54 PM

You're probably right GFDU, although the original sanction was also made by an independent panel, so no difference there. We don't know the facts and I get the clear impression that the RFL has no intention that we ever will, they are extremely embarrassed by the whole situation. Fortunately for them it is only Championship clubs that are involved, so it doesn't really matter. Imagine the storm if this were a SL issue?

If nothing else surely it should persuade us all that DR should be buried ? Not only as it lead to this fiasco, but it causes I'll feeling all season long...How often have we had posts on here criticising the whole thing and bemoaning that Workington are wigans second team, Doncaster are Hulls etc..
Get rid of it for goodness sake.

#143 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,522 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:07 AM

If nothing else surely it should persuade us all that DR should be buried ? Not only as it lead to this fiasco, but it causes I'll feeling all season long...How often have we had posts on here criticising the whole thing and bemoaning that Workington are wigans second team, Doncaster are Hulls etc..
Get rid of it for goodness sake.

Many of us have been so persuaded since it was first introduced. Unfortunately we aren't the ones making the decision but if you happen to know Gary Hetherington personally then a word might help.

:ph34r:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#144 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

There is a chance that the clubs themselves will self exclude for next season so that will scupper the farce anyway .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users