Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Ryan Wright

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:55 PM

Does nobody notice the mistakes Wright makes?

no more than anyone else,but he's the one that seems to be the scapegoat!!

#22 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

Wrighty has improved immensely over the last few weeks. His tackling and running around the ruck was evident today. Talking of mistakes how many did Hyde make today and against Halifax for that matter? Personally I would play Hemmingway at stand-off and start Wright at Hooker with Hyde on the bench!

#23 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,476 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:56 AM

i know for a FACT his job wouldnt be a problem...whos been whispering in your ear johnny only talking to him in bar TODAY...how you know about his employment .......hed love to stay JOB NO PROBLEM.....its upto glen to offer him a contract....dont talk s8.......

I must humbly apologise if I am guilty of spreading a rumour that I had heard if in fact it is untrue, as stated by other much more well-informed posters. Such behaviour has never been experienced before on a forum and I will count myself lucky if I don't get banned for life. I shall never make this mistake again.

By the way a bloke queueing at the burger van told me that Kevin Sinfield will be playing for us next season - gospel!

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#24 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:23 AM

I must humbly apologise if I am guilty of spreading a rumour that I had heard if in fact it is untrue, as stated by other much more well-informed posters. Such behaviour has never been experienced before on a forum and I will count myself lucky if I don't get banned for life. I shall never make this mistake again.

By the way a bloke queueing at the burger van told me that Kevin Sinfield will be playing for us next season - gospel!

He would be a good acquisition for us - think he and Jonathan Thurston, would give us the best  pair of half backs for years. Or do you think they would just sign him as cover for Brown ?

Edited by grumpyoldram, 11 August 2014 - 10:23 AM.

#25 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:27 PM

.i must tell mark , im sure he will be delighted .

#26 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:22 AM

Ryan has been outstanding over the last few weeks. What does he have to do to get a new contract? Blind side Johnny what you have been told about Ryan's job is so untrue. I heard what you heard on Sunday and laughed!

#27 Rams fan

Rams fan
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:44 AM

I agree he has been outstanding and he has really turned the games when he has come onto the pitch.He does have a lot to learn but as a young player he just needs that opportunity. Godwin can teach him so much and the club do need to be thinking of the future  by retaining these good young players giving the club something to bulid a team around

#28 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,476 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:09 AM

Ryan has been outstanding over the last few weeks. What does he have to do to get a new contract? Blind side Johnny what you have been told about Ryan's job is so untrue. I heard what you heard on Sunday and laughed!

If you say so!

You are, of course, biased but we won't go into that.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#29 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:15 AM

I agree he has been outstanding and he has really turned the games when he has come onto the pitch.He does have a lot to learn but as a young player he just needs that opportunity. Godwin can teach him so much and the club do need to be thinking of the future  by retaining these good young players giving the club something to bulid a team around

Haven't we been told elsewhere that this is not a league or season to be nurturing young players (except such a player from a rival club who could have cost us!), otherwise wouldn't Jordan Grayston still be with us?
Legs, Dews, Legs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users