TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Conspiracy Theory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 homeandawayer

homeandawayer
  • Coach
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

Well the haven lot will still say it wasnt forward but ive just watched it and he passed from the first half of the ten and calvert caught it in the second half so it was forward by a yard or two.

#22 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

Well the haven lot will still say it wasnt forward but ive just watched it and he passed from the first half of the ten and calvert caught it in the second half so it was forward by a yard or two.

Certain people will refuse to believe you and then think its ok to abuse people who don't agree with them

They are giving West Cumbrian RL a bad nameat present

#23 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

Oh well the jameaters won't let it go. Check the papers town won get over it. Boots and all my rear end. You lost to town.

#24 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 509 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

Twitterland seems to be a bit quiet for some of the more bitter haven fans tonight, wonder why......

#25 homeandawayer

homeandawayer
  • Coach
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:16 AM

They're still saying it wasn't forward on deluded.com even though they've watched SS catch it 2 yards ahead of where it was passed !

#26 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

But homeandawayer there a bunch of mentals. So you just have to humour them. They can debate it with the Hemel fans next year.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#27 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,006 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:59 AM

As the old saying goes - "There's none so blind as those that don't want to see".   Let's move on - upwards.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#28 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 897 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:17 PM

As the old saying goes - "There's none so blind as those that don't want to see".   Let's move on - upwards.

Quite agree Keith,it's time to look forward to the Doncaster game and put the town v haven to bed.Moderator...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users