TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Whitehaven on Sunday - the big relegation 6 pointer

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#41 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

All of rugby league is against haven you know.....

oh no they arnt......and im sure Batley supporters dont have a problem with you or any of the North west clubs...

#42 bomberisgod

bomberisgod
  • Coach
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:06 PM

A Batley win via a last minute try from a forward pass would be hilarious so keeping my fingers crossed ;). All of rugby leagie is against haven you
know.....

:)

#43 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,860 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:00 AM

oh no they arnt......and im sure Batley supporters dont have a problem with you or any of the North west clubs...

Whoosh....
It was sarcasm born of the haven fans believing the rfl have an agenda against them after Sundays defeat.

#44 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

A Batley win via a last minute try from a forward pass would be hilarious so keeping my fingers crossed ;). All of rugby leagie is against haven you know.....

oh the jampies fans idea of humour.........sides are aching 

#45 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:29 PM

That grape jam must be really sour!!!! :onthequiet:

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#46 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

Haven are "bigging up" this match up as a cup final, but their Yorkshire based lads haven't even bothered to turn up for training this week. Perhaps you lot could give them a lift up on Sunday! ;)

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#47 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,860 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:46 PM

Haven are "bigging up" this match up as a cup final, but their Yorkshire based lads haven't even bothered to turn up for training this week. Perhaps you lot could give them a lift up on Sunday! ;)

to be fair theres not really much point in them turning up, what with the RFL instructing the refs to make sure haven get relegated, all due to that agenda they have, and thats definitely not paranoid nonsense from our strange little neighbours, no siree bob.

#48 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:16 PM

Yeah we know Del, top bloke!

Station road is cheap as chips and a good pint, just head towards the train station cant miss it marra, hope you all enjoy your stay.

#49 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 512 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:17 PM

Sides aching? Sure its not from all the maccy d's? :D

#50 bomberisgod

bomberisgod
  • Coach
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:50 PM

i bet yer ###### is twitching come sunday .

#51 bomberisgod

bomberisgod
  • Coach
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:51 PM

Why do jambos have different names on each site???

#52 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:09 PM

Think it's gonna be a cracker is there many of youz coming up ??

More chance of platting snot then Batley taking more that 10 to the game!

#53 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 693 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:33 PM

Eddie The Keyboard idiot strikes again..... :thankyou:

#54 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:55 AM

Twitter will go into meltdown if Haven lose
Their 'fans' will set the record for how many posters they can abuse, especially if the ref has a Twitter account

#55 cally

cally
  • Players
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:02 AM

If there was an award for the dumbest most pointless poster on message boards you sir would have a host of gold medals.

#56 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,860 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:51 AM

Twitter will go into meltdown if Haven lose
Their 'fans' will set the record for how many posters they can abuse, especially if the ref has a Twitter account

Disgusting isnt it, harassing a ref so badly he closes his account. Bunch of weirdos.

#57 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 579 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:57 AM

If there was an award for the dumbest most pointless poster on message boards you sir would have a host of gold medals.

Bloody Eddie you kept that quiet about been a sir,when did that happen then?? You've certainly got them batley fans biting!!!

#58 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:18 AM

Bloody Eddie you kept that quiet about been a sir,when did that happen then?? You've certainly got them batley fans biting!!!

It's not 'biting' though, Graham. People are merely pointing out what a twerp he is. An individual who only ever appears on a forum to try and attract 'bites' by posting annoying drivel must surely have some real underlying attention deficit issues.

From my point of view, the only irritating thing about his posts is that I have to scroll past them to read the worthwhile offerings which contribute to RL debate and discussion.

Edited by TheTerminator, 09 August 2014 - 11:06 AM.

Posted Image

#59 HOLYMOLY

HOLYMOLY
  • Coach
  • 262 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:32 AM

From a Keighley perspective a win for Batley is massive. Also a bonus point is a no no!

Bulldogs by 16

#60 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

Disgusting isnt it, harassing a ref so badly he closes his account. Bunch of weirdos.

How about harrasing him after the game and threatening him like some of the PSE did with newer ,would you care to comment on that 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users