Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Inelegible players

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Bearman

Bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

The RFL are investigating Dewsbury Rams for playing Sam Woods a Bradford player who may have been ineligible in the game against us on July 27.
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#2 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,574 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:24 PM

Does that mean we may get a fourth win. lol

Posted Image

#3 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 507 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

don't talk stupid,we could have beaten you with 12 men,in fact we finished with only 11 players on the field anyway. And anyway if for some reason we get a pts deduction barrow won't be getting them,you've got to earn them!!

#4 SJD

SJD
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

Michael seems to have touched a raw nerve. :tongue:

#5 barrycotton2010

barrycotton2010
  • Facebook
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

Why the rant it will not cover up the fact that you cheated!

#6 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

we got a 29 point deduction for so called cheating in 2010/11 !! the book hit straight between the eyes !

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#7 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 507 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

we got a 29 point deduction for so called cheating in 2010/11 !! the book hit straight between the eyes !

Why the rant it will not cover up the fact that you cheated!

let the RFL decide whether we cheated,all the paper work was passed by the RFL as our chairman Mark Sawyer said in his statement. You got your 29 pts deduction for severe salary cap irregularities,giving certain players back handers & not just over 1 season by your bent & cheating chairman!!! And at the time I thought you were badly done by,and I know you've worked hard to try & get back to were are!! I was merely responding to been called cheats,like I say let the powers that be decide & if we are found guilty fair do's take it on the chin & move on!!

#8 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

don't talk stupid,we could have beaten you with 12 men,in fact we finished with only 11 players on the field anyway. And anyway if for some reason we get a pts deduction barrow won't be getting them,you've got to earn them!!

He didn't even put his line in the water and you still took the bait.

#9 Flaming balls

Flaming balls
  • Coach
  • 586 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

let the RFL decide whether we cheated,all the paper work was passed by the RFL as our chairman Mark Sawyer said in his statement. You got your 29 pts deduction for severe salary cap irregularities,giving certain players back handers & not just over 1 season by your bent & cheating chairman!!! And at the time I thought you were badly done by,and I know you've worked hard to try & get back to were are!! I was merely responding to been called cheats,like I say let the powers that be decide & if we are found guilty fair do's take it on the chin & move on!!

You ranted before anyone said the Word "cheat"

#10 rooster2003

rooster2003
  • Coach
  • 404 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:37 PM

Tough day Graham?

#11 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:51 PM

Put it in reverse chief , as my nephew says !!

#12 Flaming balls

Flaming balls
  • Coach
  • 586 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:53 PM

Causing trouble Michael lol

#13 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 507 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

Tough day Graham?

Yes I have actually lol, our chairman making a statement at 9pm I'm hoping for good news may cheer me up!!

#14 LeeF

LeeF
  • Coach
  • 820 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:10 PM

The statement didn't say that the RFL had passed all the paperwork otherwise why are they loking into it again

I actually think that you should be ok unlike a couple of others

#15 SJD

SJD
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

If it helps Graham you have managed to unite everyone on this forum, first time I've seen it for a long time, feel free to come back any time.  ;) 

#16 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 507 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:34 PM

If it helps Graham you have managed to unite everyone on this forum, first time I've seen it for a long time, feel free to come back any time.  ;) 

Glad to hear that SJD just let me know if I can help in anyway in future lol

The statement didn't say that the RFL had passed all the paperwork otherwise why are they loking into it again

I actually think that you should be ok unlike a couple of others

I'd Like to think everything will be ok,because we played him again on Sunday at Halifax,don't think even we could be so stupid in doing that. I definitely think batley are in the ###### though!!

#17 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 438 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:35 PM

I doubt us at Dewsbury will be getting done we would have been that stupid to be play Sam on Sunday if that was the case.

#18 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:17 PM

Batley and Doncaster also broke the rules. We might have a chance of staying up here.

#19 Gus Tyson

Gus Tyson
  • Coach
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

Batley and Doncaster also broke the rules. We might have a chance of staying up here.

if they put all the village idiots into one village, you would still be the village idiot.

#20 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:28 PM

if they put all the village idiots into one village, you would still be the village idiot.

Does my inability to show the tongue firmly in my cheek make me the village idiot?