A FILM IN A PHOTO

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 my missus

my missus
  • Coach
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:47 PM

"Trying to get all camera users involved, how about a photo that represents the name of a film.  Needn't be anything arty, just a prop or two and an idea.  Winner could be best inventive photo, don't name the film, let us guess".

CHOSEN BY GINGERJON.

AN EXAMPLE. ROCK KEY ;)

picquiz2-rocky-590x350.jpg

Edited by my missus, 05 August 2014 - 05:50 PM.

What does it mean
This tearjerking scene
Beamed into my home
That it moves me so much
Why all the fuss
It's only two humans being.

#2 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 41,122 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

they do this in the Independent's saturday magazine.

It demands wit and lateral thinking right enough

but it doesn't seem to be about photography to me. You could play the game by for instance cutting pictures from a magazine. Not being funny or owt

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#3 Jasper

Jasper
  • Coach
  • 336 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:28 AM

but it doesn't seem to be about photography to me. You could play the game by for instance cutting pictures from a magazine. Not being funny or owt

As this comp seems to only be entered by the same half dozen people every month, I think this is a good idea to try and get none photographers to use their cameras and join in as well.  Hopefully a few more will enter when its not about composition, f-settings (?) and techie camera stuff.

#4 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 41,122 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:50 AM

As this comp seems to only be entered by the same half dozen people every month, I think this is a good idea to try and get none photographers to use their cameras and join in as well.  Hopefully a few more will enter when its not about composition, f-settings (?) and techie camera stuff.

mate I'm not really complaining, it's up to the winner to choose and that's it.

but as for 'techie stuff' I don't recall that ever being relevant on here or on the photography thread. It's always been about the pictures. Nobody knows what equipment people use or how they use it. There are limitations on how much you can manipulate an image in computer though.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users