TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

leigh game friday

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:44 PM

I wonder which was the most unimpressive performance over the weekend, Fev at Leigh or Fax at Crusaders? Looks like both sides will go into the game feeling nervous.

#62 The Blues Ox

The Blues Ox
  • Coach
  • 191 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:21 AM

I wonder which was the most unimpressive performance over the weekend, Fev at Leigh or Fax at Crusaders? Looks like both sides will go into the game feeling nervous.

Obviously didnt see the Leigh Fev game but we were less than impressive yesterday with one or two players admitting it was hard not to have an eye on the upcoming Fev clash. The good thing were that earlier in the season we would have lost that game.

Roll on Sunday, should be a pretty decent crowd and hopefully a good game, Im excited already.

#63 Auntie Social

Auntie Social
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

I thought your supporters showed the Widnes lot how to be gracious in defeat at LSV on Friday. Obviously you were disappointed in defeat and the loss of your League Leaders Shield but there wasn't any of the chest beating histrionics as shown by the Widnes fans yesterday. All the fans who attended (both Leigh & Fev) deserve a massive pat on the back for showing the RL world how it should be done!

#64 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:03 PM

I thought your supporters showed the Widnes lot how to be gracious in defeat at LSV on Friday. Obviously you were disappointed in defeat and the loss of your League Leaders Shield but there wasn't any of the chest beating histrionics as shown by the Widnes fans yesterday. All the fans who attended (both Leigh & Fev) deserve a massive pat on the back for showing the RL world how it should be done!

We bowed to a much superior team; Deserved winners and a very talented team; Fev will need to rebuild now but it would be great if we had the chance of another pop at you at Headingley; Congratulations on winning the shield;

#65 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:51 PM

the number of rovers players being spotted out on the lash is very disturbing. (and yes i know they're only human and need down time, but not falling down time)

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#66 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:01 AM

We bowed to a much superior team; Deserved winners and a very talented team; Fev will need to rebuild now but it would be great if we had the chance of another pop at you at Headingley; Congratulations on winning the shield;

Phil, just a reverse of the previous four seasons, when we came to play you more in hope than expectation. I don't know anything about your financial issues, but the playing side doesn't appear to need a lot of fixing. Look forward to seeing Fev next season, or in the play-offs where we have another 'monkey to get off our backs'. (i.e. Leigh haven't won a play-off game since 2004!!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users