Lions - Commercial Team (Volunteers)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JohnRoddy

JohnRoddy
  • Players
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:15 AM

Following a very positive meeting on Wednesday during which Rob, JD and myself set out our pre 2015 commercial plans to maintain and attract sponsors to the club - it was clear that we would like if possible for 2/3 more volunteers to join our team.

We are looking for telesale support, business networkers and even a graphic designer if possible to join our ambitious team.

We have lots to do and already much is going on in the background - if you are interested please email me on jaroddy@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,

John

#2 JohnRoddy

JohnRoddy
  • Players
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

Just wanted to say - thank you for the emails I have received so far, I will be in touch on Thursday!

#3 mickburkes boots

mickburkes boots
  • Coach
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

Onwards and upwards very loyal fans great to see

#4 JohnRoddy

JohnRoddy
  • Players
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

Thanks very much I have had over a dozen emails offering support - there will be other projects coming on board soon and I will advertise again!

I have to say the supporters communicating with me have a wide range of talents and are very happy to support the club in anyway that they can - some great emails!

Regards,

John

#5 JohnRoddy

JohnRoddy
  • Players
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

Hi everyone our last recruitment went really well and hopefully we will see the benefits of it during the season.

We are now looking to recruit a volunteer match event Manager..

The successful candidate will work closely with the Board and will be responsible for our corporate experience at Sedgley Park and that it is popular and well attended.

The Manager will drive the whole experience organising quizzes and interviews of past and current players before a game and other entertainment which we are planning..

If interested please email me at jaroddy@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!

John

Edited by JohnRoddy, 01 January 2015 - 03:17 PM.

#6 JohnRoddy

JohnRoddy
  • Players
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:54 PM

Hi - thank you very much for the emails offering time and support.

We have had over 20 offers which is great news and demonstrates the support we have out there.

I will close the request now so that we can take things forward.

We will update our plans on our website in due course.

Best wishes, John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users