Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Lions - Commercial Team (Volunteers)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JohnRoddy

JohnRoddy
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:15 AM

Following a very positive meeting on Wednesday during which Rob, JD and myself set out our pre 2015 commercial plans to maintain and attract sponsors to the club - it was clear that we would like if possible for 2/3 more volunteers to join our team.

We are looking for telesale support, business networkers and even a graphic designer if possible to join our ambitious team.

We have lots to do and already much is going on in the background - if you are interested please email me on jaroddy@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,

John

#2 JohnRoddy

JohnRoddy
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

Just wanted to say - thank you for the emails I have received so far, I will be in touch on Thursday!

#3 mickburkes boots

mickburkes boots
  • Coach
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

Onwards and upwards very loyal fans great to see

#4 JohnRoddy

JohnRoddy
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

Thanks very much I have had over a dozen emails offering support - there will be other projects coming on board soon and I will advertise again!

I have to say the supporters communicating with me have a wide range of talents and are very happy to support the club in anyway that they can - some great emails!

Regards,

John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users