Oh dear

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,667 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

I think the punishment will be straight forward. Small fine and a 3 point deduction.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#22 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

equation

There is a white line needs hand painting between junction 28 and 29 on the moterway Do you fancy it Coolie ?. Surely better to try that than post the utter drivel you come up with on this post.

your not seeing the logic as your involved

simple way of putting it

2 boys caught thieving £3,one has the £3 on him,The other has none..both are guilty of taking the money so would it be fair to fine the boys £3 each for their wrong doing

allowing the first boy to keep the £3 that was stolen so he can pay off the £3 fine..surely the stolen £3 should be removed from the equasion before imposing a fine

a more fair punishment would be to take the £3 off the boys and punish them with a £1 fine each out of next weeks pocket money.

hows that drivel ?

#23 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 534 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:15 PM

equation

your not seeing the logic as your involved

simple way of putting it

2 boys caught thieving £3,one has the £3 on him,The other has none..both are guilty of taking the money so would it be fair to fine the boys £3 each for their wrong doing

allowing the first boy to keep the £3 that was stolen so he can pay off the £3 fine..surely the stolen £3 should be removed from the equasion before imposing a fine

a more fair punishment would be to take the £3 off the boys and punish them with a £1 fine each out of next weeks pocket money.

hows that drivel ?

Right now go sit in a darkened room and take your medicine you are not cured.

#24 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:56 PM

Didn't donny get a BP so you're saying that should be stripped also?

#25 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:06 PM

Didn't donny get a BP so you're saying that should be stripped also?

yeah any points acquired in the void game should be removed before punishment is dealt

might go sit on hanging heaton...and see if you can hear me laughing greavsey ;)

#26 Battler

Battler
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:05 AM

To be honest i wish the RFL would just get on with it and do what they have to do.As for re-playing the Sheffield game personally i don't want to have to get changed outside again.

If we get relegated there is one thing for sure when we play away there will be more than 1 shower to use.Better facilities for under nine's than there is at Owlerton.

#27 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 368 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

The thread management on this board leaves a lot to be desired. Why couldn't this go in the 'Points Deduction' thread, keeping all the relevant discussion in one place.

haha.....I bet you could not sleep all night worrying about this life or death matter !! lol

#28 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

Worst that can happen is a 3 pointer which will put you level with Haven.Its not nearly near time for the lady to sing Your team needs you Sunday like never before.For what its worth theres not a Rams fan that ive spoken with,that wants to see you go down.

#29 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 998 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

i think it will be 4 or even 6 points, rfl must a made some recomendation to this board for them to look at. would be nice to know before next game so we know whats what but at end a day we have to win every game to make sure, i really think going down would cut fanbase in half and its not that brill to start with.all this coming at the run in to the season were we need to be at our best.

#30 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:45 AM

when you look at it if both gets points deducted then batley have to get at least 3 more points off than Donny , given than they did  gain advantage from fairbank playing

so if Donny got 3 off as punishment for rule breach
then batley would get 3 off as punishment and the 3 off they gained from the advantage

for this reason I think both will be fined and only batley loose the 3  points they gained

Edited by haven4ever, 07 August 2014 - 11:47 AM.

#31 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 998 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:56 AM

when you look at it if both gets points deducted then batley have to get at least 3 more points off than Donny , given than they did  gain advantage from fairbank playing

then batley would get 3 off as punishment and the 3 off they gained from the advantage

for this reason I think both will be fined and only batley loose the 3  points they gained

??its not our fault donny lost, both are at fault with one player each. whatever happens i  you can bank on it been something that wont make any sense at all, we played a player with 2 arms and 2 legs, it wernt mozza or peacock or even an extra player on pitch.i really hope its ditched and we get back to a second team or youth settup. :download:

#32 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:58 AM

??its not our fault donny lost, both are at fault with one player each. whatever happens i  you can bank on it been something that wont make any sense at all, we played a player with 2 arms and 2 legs, it wernt mozza or peacock or even an extra player on pitch.i really hope its ditched and we get back to a second team or youth settup. :download:

agreeDR is a frace and has been since they changed the only U23 rule 

#33 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

when you look at it if both gets points deducted then batley have to get at least 3 more points off than Donny , given than they did gain advantage from fairbank playing

for this reason I think both will be fined and only batley loose the 3 points they gained

Beat us on Sunday and beat Rochdale and Swinton and you wont have to worry what the RFL do with us.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#34 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:15 PM

when you look at it if both gets points deducted then batley have to get at least 3 more points off than Donny , given than they did gain advantage from fairbank playing

for this reason I think both will be fined and only batley loose the 3 points they gained

Beat us on Sunday and beat Rochdale and Swinton and you wont have to worry what the RFL do with us.

Question is - which team can hold their nerve on Sunday? Massive pressure on both teams, its as big as a grand final in terms of how valuable.a win is.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#35 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

I would rather we loose the 3 points than lose them as they might still be within our grasp.
"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#36 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:57 PM

I would rather we loose the 3 points than lose them as they might still be within our grasp.

That's too subtle for a forum LD.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#37 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

Repeating the same nonsense 5-6 times doesn't make it a fact Haven.

Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#38 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

:lol: try tell my wife

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#39 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 689 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

Glasgow Celtic lost 6-1 on aggregate to Legia Warsaw of Poland in the Footy European cup this week.......but have now been reinstated.....it seems mistakes happen at small and " big clubs " in many sports....this mistake will cost the Poles Millions.....

i wonder if Legias Chief Executive was on his Jollies ?.......hm

"Celtic have been reinstated to the Champions League after Legia Warsaw were punished for fielding an ineligible player.

Legia won the third qualifying round tie 6-1 on aggregate but brought on Bartosz Bereszynski in the second leg, while he was supposed to be suspended.

As a result Celtic were handed a 3-0 'walkover' win for the second leg, taking them through on away goals"

#40 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

posted it once, just cause everyone quoted it ....sad man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users