TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Who's the two

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:14 PM

Him and Duerden with another PV offseason are gonna be quality investments . Hopefully one or two more amateur gems for PV to mould

#22 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,709 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:48 PM

I think one thing can be assured with the signings, if the absolute worst case scenario came and we got relegated we would absolutely walk that division. Great that the club is looking to get these deals done before the end of this season, then they can build in the pre season with new faces. I hope our 1st new signing would be jack Murphy on a permanent. Probably been my player of the year so far, and you would think he's well down the pecking order at Wigan. Get him signed up and keep on getting declan on a rolling loan, with the aim for a permanent move in 12 months.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#23 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

Don't know about names but couple of props , couple of middle players and a couple of backs would be perfect on whatever arrangement . No doubt things will be much better this offseason with things settled in the coaching . I don't know the ins n outs but I'd like to see Liam Campbell back up here , and Millard from Rochdale will be much persued . Decent pair at this level !

Edited by DavidM, 07 August 2014 - 12:53 PM.

#24 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 897 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:53 PM

Him and Duerden with another PV offseason are gonna be quality investments . Hopefully one or two more amateur gems for PV to mould

I think big brett P is on a two year so he is in for next year,at training olstrum and brett C were going in to see the board so i think its them 2 plus young callum P but do not know if and when the board seen him.Olstrum was suggested has going to haven but,i think karl has got his head screwed on the right way and i also know that cotter had been at 5 of the town lads with big money but 4 have turned him down and i think the fifth one will also turn him down,so,you can offer more money,but its not the only winner,its where you feel you are at the right club now thats the winner and, under big phil they are showing us fans just how good as players they are.
Posted Image

#25 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

Right club ... Right coach ... Only way is down lads . Haven have no idea where they're gonna be , or who's gonna be in charge by the look of things , so they're hardly a great sell as of now

Edited by DavidM, 07 August 2014 - 12:57 PM.

#26 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 897 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:05 PM

Don't know about names but couple of props , couple of middle players and a couple of backs would be perfect on whatever arrangement . No doubt things will be much better this offseason with things settled in the coaching . I don't know the ins n outs but I'd like to see Liam Campbell back up here , and Millard from Rochdale will be much persued . Decent pair at this level !

I think that Liam has been tapped up by Cotter haven but have no doubt Liam would give town a go and under big phil he would be twice the player he is now at his home club Barrow and,they have also been tapping up Mr Harrison,oh how the mighty have fallen but, i would love to have both them boys in towns squad.
Posted Image

#27 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

Gee whizz Cotter Koukash !! Liam was a joy to watch . Running , chips over the top , all kinds of tricks we haven't seen since . Seeing it's a parody.. Should be Cotter Kockrash

Edited by DavidM, 07 August 2014 - 01:25 PM.

#28 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

Nice to see the BOD getting the lads signed on early.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#29 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,709 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

Yeah Liam would be the one from barrow I would be after, although I still think it was sh**y the way he left after we stood by him for 12months. He's a player the club knows but I think pv will have a finger in a few pies and will have a decent idea of exactly who he wants. Possibly even bigger profiles than Campbell.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#30 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

See on sky rugby Josh Mantellato wants to come to England . Probably SL , but any team he goes to will be on a winner . Best goal kicker in the world and finishes a chance... And knows DP !! Getting to the good craic time of year where we're gonna sign ten million superstars !

Edited by DavidM, 07 August 2014 - 01:16 PM.

#31 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:23 PM

Least we can't sign Richie Mathers ... Luckily gone to london

#32 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

I think that Liam has been tapped up by Cotter haven but have no doubt Liam would give town a go and under big phil he would be twice the player he is now at his home club Barrow and,they have also been tapping up Mr Harrison,oh how the mighty have fallen but, i would love to have both them boys in towns squad.

He must've been tapping everyone up! He's (allegedly) done more tapping than woody woodpecker over the last few weeks.

#33 Bearintown

Bearintown
  • Coach
  • 328 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:58 PM

The way things are going we might have a full squad by xmas and a proper off season! whatever next!

#34 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:15 PM

Blooming heck you'd think the directors know what they're doing after all! 😂

#35 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:17 PM

Blooming heck you'd think the directors know what they're doing after all! 😂