TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Lewis tierney injured?

blow for town?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:21 PM

Yes as his loan period with us is to the end of the season so he should be able to come back when no longer required by Widnes.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#22 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:23 PM

Yes as his loan period with us is to the end of the season so he should be able to come back when no longer required by Widnes.

thanks Keith. fingers crossed cas beat them and he's not required to give there 1st teamers rest
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#23 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

They've far to much for them.

#24 wonderofwood

wonderofwood
  • Coach
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

Dec's tweeked his hamstring on Tuesday at training and failed Widnes fitness test yesterday so their physio has pulled him, that's why he wont be available this weekend. He reckons he will be okay for next week , either playing against Huddersfield or at Barrow if selected. and I've heard that Jack is struggling as well -  Looks like PV might have to put his boot on  

Edited by wonderofwood, 08 August 2014 - 01:51 PM.

#25 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

Dec's tweeked his hamstring on Tuesday at training and failed Widnes fitness test yesterday so their physio has pulled him, that's why he wont be available this weekend. He reckons he will be okay for next week , either playing against Huddersfield or at Barrow if selected. and I've heard that Jack is struggling as well - Looks like PV might have to put his boot on

carter might finally get a game at full back. Things can always be worse, I can remember going to Donny and having to play calderwood at fullback.

#26 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:06 PM

So from who we know should definitely be available our team will look something like

1.Carter
2.callum Phillips
3.mossop
4.duerden
5.patrick
6.forber
7.lupton
8.shacks
9.matty
10.coward
11.Brett
12.farrell
13.mcavoy

14.lucock
15.burke
16.olstrum
17.rowlandson

Even with all those missing bodies that's still a pretty darn good team in my opinion. It's still a million miles better than when we're playing with 16 and a strength and condition coach.

#27 Sticklebricks

Sticklebricks
  • Players
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:10 PM

Is that for us or donnybrook wonky marrakech ta

#28 bomberisgod

bomberisgod
  • Coach
  • 176 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:12 PM

Dan rooney could go centre.

#29 Sticklebricks

Sticklebricks
  • Players
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

Stupid predictive text

#30 Sticklebricks

Sticklebricks
  • Players
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

Wonky is that Aussie for town or donnybrook mate. Got there in the end. Doh

#31 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

Dan rooney could go centre.

he could but for some reason he never gets put there.

#32 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

Wonky is that Aussie for town or donnybrook mate. Got there in the end. Doh

for town mate. Not confirmed just what I've been told. He may also play 2nd row ;)

#33 Sticklebricks

Sticklebricks
  • Players
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:30 PM

Cheers marra

#34 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

If he's fit why not play Jay Rossi on the wing and Patrick in the centre?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#35 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:35 PM

Is Rossi training he could go wing

#36 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

Donny isn't that far from where Stacky is compared to workington

#37 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

Donny isn't that far from where Stacky is compared to workington

who mention stack lol.

#38 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

for town mate. Not confirmed just what I've been told. He may also play 2nd row ;)

Its Dave Woods isn't it?! :D I knew he was Town deep deep deep deep deeep deep down inside!

#39 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:18 PM

Isn't that young Dawson a back to . As you say , I don't know if these lads are fully integrated yet

#40 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 902 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:55 AM

Rossi is nowhere near being fit to play,he was knackered at training and would be no good for playing.Dawson hasn't been training so i would imagine he would not be picked( other duties)so i would look at rooney or patrick for the centres,don't know what's happened to jack murphy and am not sure if we can bring in another player to replace jack apart from carter.I would like to think jarrad could come into the equation has i think his training is near completion but,overall we still have the resolve to go down there to test donny and at least get a bonus point.It's a shame that we lose declan and lewis for the donny game but this side a couple of months ago would have lost games because of their inconsistences but now they have an inbuilt resolve that makes them hard to beat.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users