New CEO

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 Monkeymagic22

Monkeymagic22
  • Coach
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:56 AM

So people on here, so far up the clubs backside, its a miracle that they can find their way out....

#82 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:32 AM

So people on here, so far up the clubs backside, its a miracle that they can find their way out....

I wouldn't go that far some people just don't post negative things but they are probably the ones that are close to the people running the club and are told what's going on so they don't become as worried about events like others do As a Leigh supporter has put the more information the club give out the less negativity there is with supporters

#83 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 732 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

😬💩😃

#84 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:08 PM

I wouldn't go that far some people just don't post negative things but they are probably the ones that are close to the people running the club and are told what's going on so they don't become as worried about events like others do As a Leigh supporter has put the more information the club give out the less negativity there is with supporters

SPOT ON!

#85 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

Just to get a clearer picture, are we waiting for the Chairman's return from holiday before the new CEO is announced and on that basis is he or she already selected? Also have we any further info on why the last CEO left; further who is filling in until the new one arrives? He is going to have a fair backlog of work to catch up on especially if he is starting from scratch in terms of what the situation is. People in the know without divulging any info are you happy with the present situation? Just like to know for a bit of peace of mind.

#86 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

Just to get a clearer picture, are we waiting for the Chairman's return from holiday before the new CEO is announced and on that basis is he or she already selected? Also have we any further info on why the last CEO left; further who is filling in until the new one arrives? He is going to have a fair backlog of work to catch up on especially if he is starting from scratch in terms of what the situation is. People in the know without divulging any info are you happy with the present situation? Just like to know for a bit of peace of mind.

A.....The Chairman is now back off holiday
B.....The position of CEO as not been filled as yet ( to my knowledge so far)
C.....Paul Taylor along with others have been fulfilling this role between them
D.....The old CEO chose to leave on his own accord
E......People at the club whatever role they are in are all pulling together and getting on with the job.
F......I'm always happy!!!
Z......See you at the fans forum on Wednesday!!
Im Fev and im proud

#87 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 732 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:16 PM

E......People at the club whatever role they are in are all pulling together and getting on with the job.

Theres got to be some moaning as to where g-y went , surely 😃

#88 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

Nice reply Mo thank you. Do my best to get there Wednesday. As the offical forum is down what time is the meeting?

#89 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

Not sure if it's 7 or 7.30pm to be honest
Im Fev and im proud

#90 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

Think meeting starts 19:30 As for the chairman he was one of them today at Ponti selling the Fev Gear and certainly doesn't look like he has thrown the towel in so although things are not great the ones that are left at the club look like they are doing there best to sort things out One thing I do know is as fans we need to turn up when we can because if we give in we are as bad as the ones that have got us in this mess

#91 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

We are not getting a new CEO Mark as informed us at the fans forum tonight
Im Fev and im proud

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users