TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Biggest heavy woollen derby

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#21 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:01 PM

How Come EDDIE_ROMBO is barred from the Batley forums?

I would like to hear his considered opinion on this potential relegation decider.

not really very sporting of the batley boards
silencing him in this troubling time for batley
yes he swore... nothing bad or directed at anybody...
but it appears some people can say what they like
regardless of been reported or not
with some people who think their god
saying who or who has not a voice

rather petty IMO john

and as in my case i was banned without warning or reason..

seems freedom of speech is been stuffed out without a valid reason.

very not in the spirit of the boards

and batley is the only board hes banned on

#22 christheram

christheram
  • Non-Batley
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

Poor eddies bored out of his head now, wonder if he's considerd making fake accounts and websites like a certain batley supporter(s)

#23 christheram

christheram
  • Non-Batley
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

When is the decision on playing Fairbank? Don't see why it's taking so long, then again this is the rfl we are talking about

#24 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:16 PM

rather petty IMO john

"not in the spirit"  nothing he posts as any spirit or meaning to what the topic is,some thred will be very interesting and he comes  in with some rubbish clown type post about nothing only to make himself look a fool. cant see it been a banning offence like as lifes too short but come on. :download:

#25 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:28 PM

Administration we've never been in administration don't make me laugh for gods sake lol.

Yes you have ! Didnt know rams had short memories.

#26 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:31 PM

rather petty IMO john

Only insomniacs want to read what that fool types IMO.

#27 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

When is the decision on playing Fairbank? Don't see why it's taking so long, then again this is the rfl we are talking about

Keep up for heavens sake . It,s Thursday

#28 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,753 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

Stop using facts Greavesy, it only confuses the argument.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#29 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:17 PM

I have been banned without any comment or explaination from the Dewsbury forum despite 117 Likes, it seems someone doesn't like my brand of humour so I shall depart this forum.

See you all in the next life, or Championship one as I think its called. Now where did I put my slippers?

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#30 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,753 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

I have been banned without any comment or explaination from the Dewsbury forum despite 117 Likes, it seems someone doesn't like my brand of humour so I shall depart this forum.

See you all in the next life, or Championship one as I think its called. Now where did I put my slippers?

If that's the case the it is shocking PM. You may have wound up a few people now and then but there has never been anything malicious in your postings so I cannot understand this.

An explanation is required.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#31 christheram

christheram
  • Non-Batley
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:12 PM

that's pathetic? You're the coolie of that batley fans.. Come on people, what's wrong with abit of banter??

Edited by christheram, 12 August 2014 - 09:12 PM.

#32 christheram

christheram
  • Non-Batley
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:14 PM

cheers

#33 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:52 PM

I suggest the moderators of both boards reacquaintd themselves with the spirit of these forums.
Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#34 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:12 PM

I think this game could be closer than some anticipate. Both clubs have valuable players out injured. However, in saying this I think Dewsbury will egde it, therefore I predict Rams 22 - Batley 14.

#35 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

I suggest the moderators of both boards reacquaintd themselves with the spirit of these forums.

think some moderators need to give their heads a shake..if its getting so petty as t.it for tat reprisals
this forum needs to call it a day
were on the verge of the biggest derby for years
and the folk that keeps these boards interesting regardless of talking rubbish or not shouldnt be silenced..maybe time to removed not knowing whos reported you and which moderator issued banning...then acting for mates to remove foes can be tracked...were all in this together
but certain individuls are trying to drive wedges
betwen the fans by stupid petty bannings

jesus some people think this is real life

IT SUPPOSED TO BE FUN !!!"!"

#36 Simon Kerr

Simon Kerr
  • Coach
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:35 AM

Can't make the derby match on Sunday, but I sincerely hope that there is a league derby next season though, so make sure you stay up!

Dewsbury v Batley games are great and usually a good time is had by all.  Win or lose there will be booze!!

Some young looking 'Galant Youths' on here (White Hart - 2002)!!

Attached Files

Edited by Simon Kerr, 13 August 2014 - 07:37 AM.

Posted Image

#37 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:30 AM

If that's the case the it is shocking PM. You may have wound up a few people now and then but there has never been anything malicious in your postings so I cannot understand this.

An explanation is required.

that's pathetic? You're the coolie of that batley fans.. Come on people, what's wrong with abit of banter??

Totally agree. Sooner read the wit and wisdom of the chuckle brothers than the tedious contributions of the "my dad's bigger than your dad" brigade. Come on administrators (both forums) lighten up. Sometimes a bit of humour just (but only just) takes the edge off the pain of a Sunday afternoon defeat.

#38 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:05 AM

See you all in the next life, or Championship one as I think its called. Now where did I put my slip

Can't make the derby match on Sunday, but I sincerely hope that there is a league derby next season though, so make sure you stay up!

Dewsbury v Batley games are great and usually a good time is had by all.  Win or lose there will be booze!!

Some young looking 'Galant Youths' on here (White Hart - 2002)!!

There will be on Boxing Day.

#39 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

There's only one way to end this debate about 'bans' and 'banning'. Basically, someone needs to contact the site administrators and request that they set up a 'kids' section - where the trolls and berks who contribute nothing apart from endless amounts of infantile insults can go and 'wind each other up' to their hearts content.
This new forum would act in similar fashion to the ball-pools and slides located to the rear of many pubs up and down the country - which ensure that adults get a rest and perhaps a grown-up conversation whilst their little ones enjoy themselves in a primarily adult environment.

Edited by TheTerminator, 13 August 2014 - 09:26 AM.

Posted Image

#40 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:18 AM

There's only one way to end this debate about 'bans' and 'banning'. Basically, someone needs to contact the site administrators and request that they set up a 'kids' section - where the trolls and berks who contribute nothing apart from endless amounts of infantile insults can go and 'wind each other up' to their hearts content.
This new forum would act in similar fashion to the ball-pools and slides located to the rear of many pubs up and down the country - which ensure that adults get a rest and perhaps a grown-up conversation whilst their little ones enjoy themselves in a primarily adult environment.

dont forget to bring your spade

youll need to dig yourself out of a deep hole in the sandpit ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users