TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Town vs barrow

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,713 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

Hi guys, I hope as many as possible can make it up to the last Cumbrian derby of the year on Sunday. I know you have a great away following and on Sunday town are raising funds for the charity, let Laura speak, which is a great cause for a fantastic local girl. Any help from yourselves would be fantastic and well appreciated by all associated with town. Hope to see you all Sunday.

Edited by wonky, 12 August 2014 - 03:44 PM.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#2 Supporter

Supporter
  • Coach
  • 462 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:33 PM

Hi guys, I hope as many as possible can make it up to the last Cumbrian derby of the year on Sunday. I know you have a great away following and on Sunday town are raising funds for the charity, let Laura speak, which is a great cause for a fantastic local girl. Any help from yourselves would be fantastic and well appreciated by all associated with town. Hope to see you all Sunday.

Nice Post Wonky, further information on the donation site.
https://www.justgivi...-Oggers-Oglanby

#3 Shipbuilder

Shipbuilder
  • Coach
  • 462 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:04 PM

Which team are you supporting this week Richie, Town or Barrow ? ;)

( you know we're only winding you up - I'll have to buy more raffle tickets for this)

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users