Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

END OF SEASON PRESENTATION NIGHT !

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 mickburkes boots

mickburkes boots
  • Coach
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:31 AM

Mike Morrison, players player, man of steel, supporters player of the year maybe 1 more too, kev got try of the season , John Duffy announced Andy Akers has signed, also will be playing at Sedgley park next year mark hope this helps there was more awards too, which someone can update also mark

#22 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,972 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:56 AM

Thanks Phil. Can't argue with those awards. Ackers signing is fabulous news.
Hope I get to chat to you again at a match sometime soon. If Jordan can fit rugby into his future I hope it's with the lions
Whatever it's been a pleasure reading your positive posting. All the best to you .

#23 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 323 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:40 PM

Can't believe anders Ackers did not get in the top three. Lots of love for the hawkyard bros, but from two tries against Halifax at the start through to Whitehaven he has been superb. If only a hooker could play 90 minutes...... L

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#24 mickburkes boots

mickburkes boots
  • Coach
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:02 PM

Thanks Phil. Can't argue with those awards. Ackers signing is fabulous news.
Hope I get to chat to you again at a match sometime soon. If Jordan can fit rugby into his future I hope it's with the lions
Whatever it's been a pleasure reading your positive posting. All the best to you .

#25 mickburkes boots

mickburkes boots
  • Coach
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

Thanks Mark hopefully we can catch up soon, it's his dream to keep playing and mine but he'll have to see how he goes best wishes. Phil

Edited by mickburkes boots, 13 September 2014 - 04:05 PM.

#26 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,624 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:12 AM

Just a shame that I have to work on Saturday morning delivering your mail Riggy

Erm did you not attend a reunion of Moorside on Friday night !!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users