TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Todays RFL hearing

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#41 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

Are we there yet !!!!!!!!

Havn,t you got a coma to go to.

#42 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,753 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

According to Gareth Walker on Twitter the hearings are running late so it could be late evening or even tomorrow morning before the verdicts are known.

Sorry!!

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#43 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:20 PM

I hope this decision comes soon . Your nerves are shredded by all this . Deep breaths chief

Think you need to look at yourself Dave for shrewd nerves,what will happen will happen 

#44 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

Gareth Walker @garethwalker13 8m

Asked RFL about timings on Batley/Doncaster verdicts and it could run into this evening or even morning. Dons were due in at 5pm

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#45 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:26 PM

Think you need to look at yourself Dave for shrewd nerves,what will happen will happen

the whitehaven fans won't be able to sleep tonight now.

#46 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:33 PM

wont stop me sleeping marra in the bigger picture theres a lot more to worry about than if we go down but if we go down so be it

#47 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

Says the man who started a thread on the town forum about batleys hearing how ironic 

http://www.totalrl.c...-hearing-today/

anyone would think they are safe

Edited by haven4ever, 14 August 2014 - 06:47 PM.

#48 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 578 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

Says the man who started a thread on the town forum about batleys hearing how ironic

I think town fans want to be careful they're not out of the ###### themselves,unless I've missed summat!!!

#49 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:07 PM

Carl Hall just tweeted Doncaster will get decision in the morning and ours is after theirs. Looks like we are in for a sleepless night.

Edited by buford t justice, 14 August 2014 - 06:08 PM.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#50 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,707 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

Town,haven,Dewsbury,Sheffield and keighley are still all in big trouble.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#51 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

i was just mentioning that it was happening today on our forum. You sound like the RFL rule book on here with all your posts on the subject.

#52 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 693 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:12 PM

said in the past if its points deduction for both then batley have to get 3 more than Donny as 3 points were earned by breaking the rules. 

The RFL have to think really carefully about this especially if they plan on keeping DR next season, simple thing would be fine both, remove batleys 3 points scrap DR

didnt Donny get a bonus point from their match ?......so your saying let them keep that bonus point ?.....

its got to be -3points Batley and -1 Donny...........or -6 Batley and -4 Donny ?

#53 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:13 PM

I think town fans want to be careful they're not out of the ###### themselves,unless I've missed summat!!!

agreed graham. No one is safe around that last relegation place.

#54 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 578 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:19 PM

agreed graham. No one is safe around that last relegation place.

I know mate,look at us(rams) are on 45pts & still not safe,stupid having 5 down!!

#55 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,707 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

I know mate,look at us(rams) are on 45pts & still not safe,stupid having 5 down!!

totally agree. Whoever finishes 10th definitely dosent deserve to go down. Although if they can keep there squad together (town now have all our current squad signed on) then they will walk that lower league.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#56 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:51 PM

didnt Donny get a bonus point from their match ?......so your saying let them keep that bonus point ?.....

its got to be -3points Batley and -1 Donny...........or -6 Batley and -4 Donny ?

didnt think they got a BP at the cougars, got a bit of a spanking

#57 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

Because of the 5 down to fit the new structure I think the 10th placed club should have had a play-off with the top team in Championship 1, home and away if you like but it should have been decided on the field.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#58 Battler

Battler
  • Players
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:01 PM

So looks like we have to wait til tomorrow for a verdict.Just Efin get on with it RFL.Only you could spin it out.

What other sport would have a league of 14 teams where approx 35.71% of the teams get relegated.You've made our sport a laughing stock.

To be honest i am totally fed up with the sport.We all know where the RFL's loyalties lie.

The RFL caused this problem with their stupid Dual Reg system.Designed by them and SL clubs to keep their fringe players fit and give them game time.

#59 weighman

weighman
  • Coach
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

Doncaster did get a bonus point at Keighley !

#60 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:08 PM

Totally agree both points , and Graham's . The team that finishes tenth can think ' hang on , we've had a good season there !! ' .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users