TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Todays RFL hearing

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 wayneg

wayneg
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:18 PM

3 points deducted.

#82 wayneg

wayneg
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

Batley Bulldogs RLFC@BatleyRLFC 3m

We have been deducted 3 points by the RFL tribunal. Let's stay positive, get behind the team & look for 3 wins. Thank you for your support

#83 ricochet

ricochet
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

Why should the SL clubs have to start checking who can and can't play for the club they are loaning a player to ?? I'm sorry thats absolute rubbish to blame anyone other than the clubs who have made the cock up. Huddersfield didn't break the rules and huddersfield didn't play a player who was not allowed to play for them. Its like blaming Leigh Centurions for the Cas / Widnes Challenge cup semi and the Widnes morons pitch invasion, just because it was played at their stadium !!! 

I am entitled to my opinion just as you are, but I believe the club who owns the player being dual reg'd to a championship club should know the rules just as much as the club who receives that players services and between them avoid rules being broken. As for your analagy of blaming Leigh for the behaviour of a few Widnes fans in the cup tie,thats nonsense as they had nothing to do with the match (they don't even own the ground)whereas Huddrersfield are directly involved in the dual registration of one ot their players to another club.

Ricochet!

#84 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 370 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

utter rubbish Huddersfield are nothing to do with the cock up....end of no ifs or buts. 

#85 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:40 PM

I am entitled to my opinion just as you are, but I believe the club who owns the player being dual reg'd to a championship club should know the rules just as much as the club who receives that players services and between them avoid rules being broken. As for your analagy of blaming Leigh for the behaviour of a few Widnes fans in the cup tie,thats nonsense as they had nothing to do with the match (they don't even own the ground)whereas Huddrersfield are directly involved in the dual registration of one ot their players to another club.

Looking for scapegoats can be embarrassing.  The club itself has taken the decision with dignity.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#86 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:46 PM

Gareth Walker @garethwalker13 5m

Spoken to Kevin Nicholas at Batley. While he stressed they are focusing on Sunday's match with Dewsbury, they will also appeal 3pt deduction

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#87 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:39 PM

Huddersfield didn't choose Batley's team for the relevant match, nor did they break any regulations.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#88 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

Gareth Walker @garethwalker13 5m

Spoken to Kevin Nicholas at Batley. While he stressed they are focusing on Sunday's match with Dewsbury, they will also appeal 3pt deduction

Like investments, points deductions can go up or down.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users