Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Ed Barber

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 608 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

Very pleased to announce that Ed Barber has signed on for next season. Ed has been a real gem of a find this season & it's great to add him to our growing list!

#2 mickburkes boots

mickburkes boots
  • Coach
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

Looking good for next year, down but not out as they say well done

#3 dummy scissors

dummy scissors
  • Coach
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:37 PM

Another promising young player with lots to learn but loads of potential to add to the mix of those already signed up. Good stuff - keep em coming. 

#4 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:34 PM

Superb signing
He is quality

#5 class of 63

class of 63
  • Coach
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:39 PM

Great to hear of our continuing planning for next season - keep them coming

#6 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:55 PM

Thanks to all the comments about the recent signings it's really appreciated since a lot of work has gone in to them but.....
People let's start telling the rugby world we are still alive and kicking, this time last year we hadn't a player signed, August this year and we are signing guys.
John Duffy is working hard for this club and it isn't always obvious but our fans need to start talking about us..... We know we have a loyal following but now we need to enhance this.
We will be competative next season, that I am sure.

Edited by marshy1, 14 August 2014 - 11:56 PM.

#7 Lancaster Lions

Lancaster Lions
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:07 AM

Any news on season tickets ?

#8 greengrass

greengrass
  • Coach
  • 204 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:50 AM

what a way to wake up this morning, this is the signing I really wanted.  Great work everyone at the club

#9 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 333 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

Lets get a home ground sorted and season tickets in place. New shirts before xmas and I am sure we can start to build a bit of a buzz. Crowds were good in champ 1. A winning team on the pitch will always result in better crowds and I believe they will be better than this season. Next years squad is coming together well and I think the league will be really competitive (5 down and only one up). With the great work off the field to now back us up then I believe we can start to make a real presence felt.

Can't wait, night even get some signing and feel good feeling Back on match says. This season has been took bitter with the scramble for super league. They are welcome to it ( for now) I am happy with the news coming from the club.

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#10 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:54 PM

Another great signing. I hope we see him more involved in the forwards next season!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#11 JohnRoddy

JohnRoddy
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

Lets get a home ground sorted and season tickets in place. New shirts before xmas and I am sure we can start to build a bit of a buzz. Crowds were good in champ 1. A winning team on the pitch will always result in better crowds and I believe they will be better than this season. Next years squad is coming together well and I think the league will be really competitive (5 down and only one up). With the great work off the field to now back us up then I believe we can start to make a real presence felt.

Can't wait, night even get some signing and feel good feeling Back on match says. This season has been took bitter with the scramble for super league. They are welcome to it ( for now) I am happy with the news coming from the club.

#12 JohnRoddy

JohnRoddy
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

Lots of work going on in the background #jointheteam Regards, John

Edited by JohnRoddy, 15 August 2014 - 04:25 PM.

#13 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 503 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:55 PM

Really good 're-signing for you,quality player & bloke,very good player for us until Jowitt ###### another player off,I'd have him back tomorrow!!

#14 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 437 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

Ed was quality for us. Played half back for us and he's a really strong lad.