• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,976 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 02:03 PM

Chris Murphy - Fitness and Conditioner signed as well

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#22 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,665 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:28 PM

Heard a rumour that we can take alex szostak off our list. He can't commit to everyweek and I don't think we'll be signing him.

Edited by wonky, 21 October 2014 - 02:33 PM.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#23 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

Hopefully hear some confirmation soon.

#24 homeandawayer

homeandawayer
  • Coach
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:03 AM

That would be a massive shame as he's the type of solid reliable player we need playing every week while we bed the amateurs in.

#25 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:00 PM

Forrester, Ritson and Akehurts added

#26 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,976 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:28 PM

Heard a rumour that we can take alex szostak off our list. He can't commit to everyweek and I don't think we'll be signing him.

I think it's more a case of not knowing with Alex and his work commitments.   It's a case of wait and see so I wouldn't write him off completely.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#27 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:04 AM

Perry Whiteley added

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users