TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Weve got Him !

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:21 PM

Welcome back Rich, be afraid York, be very afraid...

Posted Image

#2 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:26 PM

Great signing but doubt York will be afraid.still no playmaker !

#3 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:01 PM

Massive signing for us, a top top player, if any one player is going to win us promotion it's Richard Moore.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#4 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 805 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:05 PM

Hope all those that moaned about him being on dual reg last year realise that being on dual reg played a massive part in him coming back.

#5 BurleyCougar

BurleyCougar
  • Players
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:52 AM

Permament or till end of season ?

#6 Hunslet Miner

Hunslet Miner
  • Players
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:23 AM

Great to strengthened the pack by the addition of Richard Moore. Together with Clarkson, Haley, Houston, Oakes & Peltier that makes a formidable forward 6 [4 on the pitch + 2 interchange on the bench]. WE need a strong platform if we are to contain York's forward power on Sunday. However the key to me is Liam Hood. If he is still not 100% fit, let's wait for his come back in the play offs. As an aside the Debate over who is the best young payer out of dummy half/hooker in Championship 1 has in my view been settled. Salford have paid a transfer fee for Liam Hood !!

#7 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:03 AM

I understand HOUSTON is out with a broken hand.

Sorry to see HOOD go a good player for us, although injury prone. 

#8 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 151 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:23 PM

Great to have him back. Well done Huns.

#9 Barlby Knight 65

Barlby Knight 65
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:19 PM

Clarkson & Baily both in Rhinos Squad for Sunday

#10 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 805 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

The rumour that bailey was gonna play on Sunday was the daftest thing I'd heard all year

#11 White Knight

White Knight
  • Coach
  • 914 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:31 PM

Very afraid!
It's good to win at home, but it's better to win away!

#12 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

Moore is no doubt a class forward at this level, however today showed that one man doesn't make a pack. He tried too hard at some points and gave away a couple of dodgy off loads, clearly too good for his own team mates though, would like to know how much cash it took to persuade him to abandon his holiday plans! As for the best pack let you guys decide, I know what I think.
Posted Image

#13 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 770 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

Moore is no doubt a class forward at this level, however today showed that one man doesn't make a pack. He tried too hard at some points and gave away a couple of dodgy off loads, clearly too good for his own team mates though, would like to know how much cash it took to persuade him to abandon his holiday plans! As for the best pack let you guys decide, I know what I think.

Yes it was foolish to spend money on players when we should have spent it on officials like you did!

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

#14 Caldecott

Caldecott
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

Yes it was foolish to spend money on players when we should have spent it on officials like you did!

Are we really going to go down to those childish levels?

All about the Grand Final anyway as has been previously said.

YCK

#15 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

Your showing your true colours Gabby that's the tripe Rhino supporters come out with every time they get beat, we don't need to pay the ref weve beaten you 3 times this season, look closer to home.

#16 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

Gabby,

Get yer blinkers off, he was a poor ref all game, he gave and missed decisions for both sides so do you really think he cost you the game or was it slack tackling and a liability called Marchy who honestly looked past his best yesterday, if he stuck to playing rugby instead of trying to referee every game he might just have pulled the win off for you. Put your dummy back in and move on.
Posted Image

#17 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 805 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

March is no worse then your centre to be honest

#18 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

Mr Bus
Which centre are you talking about? Fordy ? I cannot recall him mouthing off at refs nor being sin binned or sent off for this offence whereas I would suggest Marchy has walked from the pitch on many occasions in his career on the end of a yellow or red card for this offence.
Posted Image

#19 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 805 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:19 PM

The fact you know I mean fordy says a lot ;) I don't think he has ever been sent off for it but that doesn't mean he isn't always in the ear of the ref

#20 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:40 PM

Mr Bus

The clue was in your post when you said "your Centre", it kind of narrowed it down to 2 possibles and given Greg Minikin is a young player who's only hit the side his year I carefully deduced you were accusing Fordy of the crime ! Was he at it yesterday as never noticed ?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users