Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Weve got Him !

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:21 PM

...I carefully deduced you were accusing Fordy of the crime ! Was he at it yesterday as never noticed ?

Nah, he couldn't get a word in edgeways...

Posted Image

#22 Barlby Knight 65

Barlby Knight 65
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:49 PM

Yes it was foolish to spend money on players when we should have spent it on officials like you did!

. What a clown you are pal , watch the video & you will see the ref got the decisions right , bribing the officials !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Numpty

#23 Barlby Knight 65

Barlby Knight 65
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

Fordy as captain has every right to speak to the ref & question a decision , not to abuse the official as Marchy did

#24 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 780 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:03 PM

How do you know march abused the ref?

#25 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:05 PM

Along with his bro its what they are good at.shame really cos they are both good players
sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

#26 MikeFletchersBarmyArmy

MikeFletchersBarmyArmy
  • Coach
  • 437 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:23 PM

. What a clown you are pal , watch the video & you will see the ref got the decisions right , bribing the officials !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Numpty

Will look forward to seeing the video & if each of York points came from correct decisions I will be amazed.

1st try, York player knocks ball onto a hunslet player then back in his hands, officials play on. Kick return from next play hunslet knock on, knock on given, try from scrum.
2, Penalty head high tackle, didn't look like it but could be wrong. It appeared ref had sympathy for a player being tackled so hard.
3, 3rd try blatant knock on.
4, Playing being pushed into touch, ref calls held foot from line, then penalty from next tackle coyle dragging player to ground to complete tackle. To me ref appeared a bit too quick to call held on both tackles while players still on feet moving.

I could have points 3 & 4 wrong way round, but if ref was correct like you say with all his decisions throughout game and all 4 points leading to Yorks points I will be amazed.

On another well done on finishing top, a team who loses 40-0 doesn't deserve to be top. You have been the most consistent team throughout year.

#27 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:46 AM

Will look forward to seeing the video & if each of York points came from correct decisions I will be amazed.

1st try, York player knocks ball onto a hunslet player then back in his hands, officials play on. Kick return from next play hunslet knock on, knock on given, try from scrum.
2, Penalty head high tackle, didn't look like it but could be wrong. It appeared ref had sympathy for a player being tackled so hard.
3, 3rd try blatant knock on.
4, Playing being pushed into touch, ref calls held foot from line, then penalty from next tackle coyle dragging player to ground to complete tackle. To me ref appeared a bit too quick to call held on both tackles while players still on feet moving.

I could have points 3 & 4 wrong way round, but if ref was correct like you say with all his decisions throughout game and all 4 points leading to Yorks points I will be amazed.

On another well done on finishing top, a team who loses 40-0 doesn't deserve to be top. You have been the most consistent team throughout year.

You forgot March being tackled from behind when trying to support a Moore break that none of the three officials saw or it was only David March so ignore it!

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

#28 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,839 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:08 AM

SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS GET OVER IT.

#29 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

Which one do you gain on the swings or the roundabout

#30 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,866 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

Which one do you gain on the swings or the roundabout

The slide

#31 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

You forgot March being tackled from behind when trying to support a Moore break that none of the three officials saw or it was only David March so ignore it!

Gabby
You mean when Marchy fell over at the thought of possibly having to run for the line form 25yds out ! Watch the video, no tackle from behind, really are trying hard for excuses.
Posted Image

#32 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

I wont have a battle of wits with an unarmed man, or somebody who's had a sense of humour bypass!

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users