Accountability

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,942 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

There's always a chance we could meet in the challenge cup!

He's here, look ...

#62 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:34 PM

Kear, Kear what have you done?
You're taking the bulldogs into league one,
Can't beat us at home, can't beat us away,
Only time we'll play you is on boxing day!

It's a long way to hemel hempstead, it's a long way to go!

;)

#63 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,942 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

All we need now is Tranquilizer to complete the set!

The three stooges.

#64 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:42 PM

The three stooges.

chin up mate I aint gonna let rip

''nowt nor nobody will be able to beat th'i up better than you'll all be beating ya sens up''

book of Yorkshire,page 23 line 8

;)

#65 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:42 PM

Wheres Townie

#66 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,587 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:46 PM

Fieldhead secure facility opposite pinders presumably

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#67 Bulldog Days

Bulldog Days
  • Players
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:12 PM

Our main sponsor, Stan Whittaker, an ex-player, could be a potential target. He has the club at heart, and has been a good backer of the Club during our recent successes.

#68 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:38 PM

Our main sponsor, Stan Whittaker, an ex-player, could be a potential target. He has the club at heart, and has been a good backer of the Club during our recent successes.

How about getting Fox's Biscuits on board or would that be taking the biscuit. Also would they pull out when things started to crumble?

#69 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:56 PM

How about getting Fox's Biscuits on board or would that be taking the biscuit. Also would they pull out when things started to crumble?

Whilst on the subject of 'pulling out', I'd like to say on behalf of all Batley fans that it's a shame your Dad didn't.
See, I can lower the tone too.

Edited by TheTerminator, 17 August 2014 - 09:02 PM.

Posted Image

#70 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:10 PM

Whilst on the subject of 'pulling out', I'd like to say on behalf of all Batley fans that it's a shame your Dad didn't.
See, I can lower the tone too.

I just think you're a sore loser.

In regards to my dad - he died of Leukemia. That's it keep your sad and pathetic comments coming you sad, little excuse of a man!

#71 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:22 PM

In regards to my dad - he died of Leukemia. That's it keep your sad and pathetic comments coming you sad, little excuse of a man!

Stop over reacting! No one criticised anyone's dad.
Seriously, what do you expect people to do on a day like today? Our biggest rivals have effectively relegated us and you seriously expect us to laugh uncontrollably at your unfunny comments.

Get some empathy and stop being pathetic yourself!

#72 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

I'm sorry to hear that. Quite genuinely.
Not sorry about my post, though.

Posted Image

#73 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:54 PM

lets not be getting out of hand lads

were here to talk rugby,take the mickey,and enjoy weather its pleasure or pain after today

time to laugh off recent comments before it escalate's into the realms of silliness

that's my job ;)

#74 Ackroman

Ackroman
  • Coach
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:50 AM

Stop over reacting! No one criticised anyone's dad.
Seriously, what do you expect people to do on a day like today? Our biggest rivals have effectively relegated us and you seriously expect us to laugh uncontrollably at your unfunny comments.

Get some empathy and stop being pathetic yourself!

Empathy.. ..what goes around comes around.

FWIW Batley, if relegated, would have been safe any other season. It was this one when the club needed to be a bit braver but that takes guts and a lot of money. If I were Kevin (and I'm not that daft to think running a rugby club is fun), I would have been just as cautious considering he's expected to back the club with his house, when the Batley public won't back the club with 2 hours of their time.

Edited by Ackroman, 18 August 2014 - 07:55 AM.

#75 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:54 AM

To be fair, i do remember a while ago when Dews were on the brink that several Batley fans including ones who actually post under their genuine names actually stated they hoped Dews went down and even went to the wall.

#76 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,695 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:09 AM

To be fair, i do remember a while ago when Dews were on the brink that several Batley fans including ones who actually post under their genuine names actually stated they hoped Dews went down and even went to the wall.

Mixed feelings from a Rams point of view. schadenfreude v pragmatism. On the one hand it was nice to see so many disgruntled dogs supporters, on the other, I really want to see the same disgruntled faces again next year - and from a financial point of view alone it would be the loss of two money spinning games. Far as I can see though, the dogs fate is still in their own hands. Swinton should be three points, and Doncaster didn't look anything special against us, even though they are going well. Six very gettable points I would say, and your points difference is far better than Havens - fat lady still in the wings as far as I can see.

#77 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:13 AM

and that my friend is why theres been a bombardment in the run up to this game from the rams fans.

rule one
if you give it out one you'll have to take twice as much

it appears Dewsbury fans memories are better than batleys

what makes it sweeter is that it was at our hand the final nail was driven into the coffin bar a unlikely miracle.
and next season promises so much in money,tv coverage and looks a exciting place to be

And the cherry on top will be batley missed the party :)

but im sure within 6 months batley fans will be rubbishing super league 2 ...cos thats what they do ;)

only bloke i feel sorry for is kevin N he's backed your team to the max,worked in a affordable budget,run the club with people who have YOUR club at heart and would give their all to help

batley bulldogs is unique in modern life
something just run not to make money hand over fist..but a institution for many folk that it means something too

so stop bleeting and get your chins off the floor
and not think of the past cos thats done..think how your gonna get out from the graveyard of championship 1
help kevin in anyway you can donate time and efforts to keep your ship sailing to better waters

and it will come.

#78 RogerT

RogerT
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:43 AM

Coolie, you have the bottom bit of your post spot on, just to let you know that the Bulldogs don't bleet that's reserved for the Rams, we bark, yes at the moment it might be a bit soft but as Arnie says We(I'll) will be back.

Cheers Roger.

#79 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

Coolie, you have the bottom bit of your post spot on, just to let you know that the Bulldogs don't bleet that's reserved for the Rams, we bark, yes at the moment it might be a bit soft but as Arnie says We(I'll) will be back.

Cheers Roger.

And speaking for most rams fans on here
we do hope you bounce back

at the first chance you have

next century will do ;)

Joking apart its time for you lot to pull together
and hopefully in will bring new links in the heavy woollen area

hopefully return to the boxing day / new years games some kind of local team tournament of 7's or 9's rugby involving batley dewsbury thornhill moor celtic...and maybe even fan teams
for me batley fans would always be welcome at our place for a fiver and im sure rams fans would do the same.

Things now have to be built from the bottom up..little things get back into schools and pull what you can out of batley however small

but stick together at all costs.

#80 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

I aint going to crow

The three stooges

Tut tut chairman after all the positives i posted.To be honest a poor game thought we were playing to give you all the points.At least we gave you a life line with the one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users