Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

how long

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 780 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

Until the York forum explodes

I give it 20 minutes

#2 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

another great signing, the lad is a tackling machine

Posted Image

#3 Hunslet Miner

Hunslet Miner
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:04 PM

Good news and bad news for the Hunslet
Bad news Clarkson named in 19 Leeds team to play Broncos on Sunday
Good news Reynolds and Day both named in the 19 Castleford Team to play Warrington on Friday

#4 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:43 PM

I think Yorks loss totally out weighs ours, Hardbottle straight in for Clarkson not much difference in quality for me. Can't wait for Sunday, what a couple of weeks for the club, 5 signings 3 super league! What a job Daz Williams does, and also credit to all the staff for making the club a professional happy environment that players want to be a part of.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#5 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:09 PM

Fair play to you guys some excellent signings at this stage in the season, Sunday should be a corker of a game, may the best team win.
Posted Image

#6 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:40 PM

Will hardbottle play ?

#7 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 780 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

I'll be very impressed if hardbottle plays this weekend

#8 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:31 AM

Not here till September I believe

#9 lionheart

lionheart
  • Coach
  • 289 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:26 PM

dont know why he is needed thought this was best squad since 1999

#10 mick sturbs

mick sturbs
  • Players
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:45 AM

Will hardbottle play ?

I doubt he will even show up, signed for York in the close season and then decided to stay in Australia, 

#11 Razgrant

Razgrant
  • Players
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:37 AM

I doubt he will even show up, signed for York in the close season and then decided to stay in Australia,

He is currently ripping it up in Aus! He will be here and smash it come mid sept! #cluelessmick #localhero

Edited by Razgrant, 17 August 2014 - 10:39 AM.

#12 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:43 PM

Fair play to you guys some excellent signings at this stage in the season, Sunday should be a corker of a game, may the best team win.

And we did !
Posted Image

#13 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:27 PM

And we did !

Thought it could have gone either way but you guys looked a bit slicker then us with the ball proud of our effort though without Hoody and Grimmer you guys deserve your success always tough for clubs are size so despite the rivalry still think you deserve to be team that go up
Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

#14 Barlby Knight 65

Barlby Knight 65
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:53 PM

I think Yorks loss totally out weighs ours, Hardbottle straight in for Clarkson not much difference in quality for me. Can't wait for Sunday, what a couple of weeks for the club, 5 signings 3 super league! What a job Daz Williams does, and also credit to all the staff for making the club a professional happy environment that players want to be a part of.

. Yeh did you a world of good didn't they

#15 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:35 PM

Grand final night will be the judge of that not where we finish in two weeks

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users