TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Tony Kay interview

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Richard de la Riviere

Richard de la Riviere
  • Coach
  • 537 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:27 PM

Here's an interview with Tony Kay - http://www.townrlfc....le.php?id=13202

Hoping to do more with past and present players over the next few months if the demand is there.

Edited by Richard de la Riviere, 15 August 2014 - 10:27 PM.

#2 topladtownie

topladtownie
  • Coach
  • 779 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:11 AM

Thanks for that a good read, they were great days. Oooh aah was a class centre, with those long range trys of his standing out in the memory. As for big Jimmy, just such a shame he didnt achieve the heights his undoubted talent deserved after leaving Town. Definitely the best Town player I've ever watched. Those were the days and given the time and resources hopefully PV can bring similar great times to the club.

#3 bobg

bobg
  • Coach
  • 283 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:10 AM

Excellent article Richard, great memories of a period in our clubs history which was exciting. We had so many great players, locals, overseas & Walshy got the best out of them. Keep these interviews coming please.

#4 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 281 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:28 AM

Another fantastic interview. Along with the McKenzie, Walsh and Pickering interviews . . Keep them coming

#5 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:35 AM

Keep em coming Richard...... How about a Mully interview? If you could find him!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#6 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 281 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

Keep em coming Richard...... How about a Mully interview? If you could find him!!!

That's the one I'm hoping for as well!

#7 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,701 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:35 AM

That's the one I'm hoping for as well!

it will be some feat if he can get one off mully. I've heard it's easier to find unicorns than it is to track down mulligan.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#8 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 281 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:28 PM

it will be some feat if he can get one off mully. I've heard it's easier to find unicorns than it is to track down mulligan.

Seen one of those at DP couple of weeks ago, young lad called Spike.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users