Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Mission Impossible

Rallying Call

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 677 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:27 PM

Right. I agree with nearly all what has been said on this message board recently

And despite our pack`s inability to catch the ball and break tackles

And the fact our three-quarters lack any genuine pace and are pretty dreadful defensively

And that our half backs lack cutting edge and our devoid of any attacking moves

And that our supporters (the ones who bother to turn up) never really get behind the team.

I still do not wish to be despatched to the RL graveyard by the Dewsbury Rams especially when wearing pink, so,

I propose;

All Batley supporters try to unite (I know it`s going to be hard) and try and carry our misfits to victory. This may include sledging the opposition or just really getting behind them. I know we all don`t always get on, but we must join together to defeat the common enemy, the dark side.

Three wins may seem fanciful, but pull off victory against the rammers and the pressure would all be on Haven. Very unlikely I know, but you never know.

I`m calling on you all- the Happy Clappers, Vile Rodders, Jacanori, Reg Varney, Buffalo Head, Breaders, Batman, The Ultras, Tiny Jim, The monotone Brothers, woman of straw, Miss Batley 1968, Bieber, cement head, Buford, Pieman.

Batley needs you 

So sing yer hearts out tmrw, because it might just be the last league heavy woollen derby game you`ll ever see.

See yaa laatteeerr.

Edited by vitocorleone, 16 August 2014 - 03:52 PM.

#2 reg gasnier

reg gasnier
  • Facebook
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

Their giving Batley 12 points at bookies I'm gonna get my house paid off it seems a steal for me come on the dogs

#3 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

Their giving Batley 12 points at bookies I'm gonna get my house paid off it seems a steal for me come on the dogs

The bookies are never far off.

Im hoping for a win but cany see it, and you just know Haven will win.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#4 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 683 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

Its all gone to ###### since Ali Leak got injured!! Machine from The Mont

#5 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:29 PM

I'd take that. Rams to beat you by 12 at Mount Unpleaant? As that ever happened? Bookies notoriously poor at working out these local derbies...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rallying Call

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users