Ell millar

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

Brilliant with a capital brill . No real surprise , I think PV was just nudging things along .All the smoke signals for ages were off Eliotts love for the club . Fair enough to take his time though . We've just signed a top winger ... Nice one . Major announcement Friday - PV putting pen to paper would cap off a good week

Edited by DavidM, 20 August 2014 - 04:40 PM.

#42 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

LOL...... According to Haven fans it was a done deal that he was joining them lot........ they were even dreaming of the wingers combination of Miller and Calvert!!! LOL

yeah one of them knew weeks ago he wanted to play for haven pmsl.

#43 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

Got one right lol

Keep trying ... Oh that's it , nobody left .

#44 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

Another MAJOR announcement coming on Friday too. What a tease! Any ideas anyone

#45 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:55 PM

LOL...... According to Haven fans it was a done deal that he was joining them lot........ they were even dreaming of the wingers combination of Miller and Calvert!!! LOL

calverts got a lot to answer to, speedway cant continue until they find his dummy off the track!!! Nice one Elliott you know it makes sense daft gets cant even spell your name right ha
go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

#46 Pink panther

Pink panther
  • Players
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

Great stuff 4_5 new additions and this team will go well next season

#47 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:58 PM

Got one right lol

Hahahahahahahahaha haven
bluewhitearmy

#48 Town0682

Town0682
  • Players
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

Another MAJOR announcement coming on Friday too. What a tease! Any ideas anyone

PV contract extension?? Hope so.

#49 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,980 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:31 PM

I never had any doubts that he would be back with Town where he is well thought of and the club have looked after him through his injury period.   When fully fit it will be like getting a new player.   Welcome back Elliott.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#50 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

The deluded ones are now claiming Town have broke the bank to keep Olstrum and Miller...... LOL!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#51 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 877 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

PV contract extension?? Hope so.

PV hasn't got a contract,but will have maybe soon.hope so.

Posted Image

#52 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:14 PM

The deluded ones are now claiming Town have broke the bank to keep Olstrum and Miller...... LOL!!!

now all the players they tried to sign and DIDN'T are only mediocre!! FFS they're gonna find that bkm rocking in a corner one day he's saying we cant beat teams next season because we couldn't beat them this season...what kind of logic is that??other than a idiots!
go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

#53 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,667 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

now all the players they tried to sign and DIDN'T are only mediocre!! FFS they're gonna find that bkm rocking in a corner one day he's saying we cant beat teams next season because we couldn't beat them this season...what kind of logic is that??other than a idiots!

hes an absolute moron. There still not guaranteed safety yet, one slip and there down with batleys points difference being far superior. So I think they should be concentrating on who were playing, not who we are.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#54 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,980 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

I think all his facts show is how obsessed he is with Town!!!!!!    In one breath he is saying because we have signed on players from this year we will struggle next season and then in another he is saying that signing 8 or 10 of Haven's squad they will have a good base to work from.   Fev have announced that they will not be going full-time next season so as far as I can see there will only be 3 teams - Bulls, Broncos and Leigh - who will be full-time.    Only two go down so just like this season our first aim would be to finish 10th and above.  

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#55 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

Fantastic news, well done El, we all know you probably turned down more money to stay with us,the promise of extra cash can't compete with stability, quality of coaching, and great  people running the club. Or did matty just have a word in his ear. ;)  How barmy are H4E and the rest of his deciples in la la land, I would love to hear what they are making of all this, I just hope Barrow can hang on to their players

#56 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:40 PM

Oh man they really are the gift that keeps giving, every year we sit back and enjoy the comedy show.
"Were signing towns best 4 players"
"Were signing towns best 3 players"
"Were signing towns best 2 players"
"Were signing towns best player"
"Didn't want them anyway, town broke the bank for them, we don't need them, wibble"
Such fun.

#57 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:40 PM

10th would be the equivalent of finishing 7th or 8th this year (depending on the quality of the side that comes up) so I think we'll do ok if we can make some quality additions to the nucleus we already have signed on.

#58 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:53 PM

Good old BKM is trying his best to belittle towns achievements this year whilst conveniently forgetting his beloved team got nil'ed at home by a relegated team.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#59 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:57 PM

Good old BKM is trying his best to belittle towns achievements this year whilst conveniently forgetting his beloved team got nil'ed at home by a relegated team.

He's rubbishing us on the Batley forum now.  :tongue:

#60 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:59 PM

yes it's business as usual they are signing our players then when it doesn't happen we have paid silly money to keep them. I would love to see what they are paying ainscough and seymour who have far from set the championship alight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users