TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Chairman statement

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#81 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 693 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:28 PM

Has not  played for us this season

havnt you and workington got your own forums to play on ?.....

#82 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,717 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:18 PM

Disagree. Kear was simply being the model media man. You obviously cant say too much when an appeal is ongoing and only sports such as Harrison and aston gripe at the rfl in public.

His media work has always been there and is part of his ability to coach part time. Do you really think extra training sessions will make a difference? ??

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#83 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:28 PM

havnt you and workington got your own forums to play on ?.....

Outsiders aren't allowed on the 'Haven forum RPH.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#84 Zuehb Zaki

Zuehb Zaki
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:43 PM

You need to look in the mirror "PAL". Your opinions are usually a load of ######. Constant digs at people who are doing their best for the club weather that's giving time or money. Always negative and never constructive. And heaven forbid someone should disagree with your views. "They know absolutely nothing" do they. Wouldn't surprise me if you were one of the people who don't pay in at home games.

It is probably better to try to ignore the postings of this gentleman. He used to be a fan and brought children with him. Then he decided to be a photographer and the club had no objection to him attending free of charge. They did however ask if they could use some of the photographs to add to leaflets and the programme free of charge and this request was declined. He is more than welcome to pay and attend games without his camera.

All other photographers seen at the Mount over recent years have agreed to provide photographs. Mr. Coyle has not been seen since that time. The only thing the Chairman may have done to upset him was laugh when Glen Tomlinson roughed him up a bit and he left, tail between his legs. What makes his actions even more surprising is, he and the chairman , attended the same church. The Chairman still attends church and unlike  the rest of this post which is all true and accurate, I cannot say whether Mr. Coyle does or not because I do not know.

گر اور ہمیشہ کے لئے ہو جائے گا سے زیادہ طاقتور

#85 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:51 PM

I dont attend church, havent done so since the late 60's

Just like you dont or ever have attended Mosque

Oh deary me.

Edited by Gary Coyle, 21 August 2014 - 01:53 PM.

#86 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

BSJ - I (and quite a few other Batley fans) will be stunned senseless if we persevere with DR next season, no matter what division we're in. Loans perhaps, yes, but DR? Do me a favour!

Me too, but the medical connection and the lure of a couple of decent players will be too much to resist by our coach (whoever that might be) next season.

Also is it just me or is the coincidence of our conditioning coach leaving Batley and going to Castleford and the flip in form there after JUST a coincidence?

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#87 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

Given the make up of the divisions next year when they break off into 3 groups of 8, i fail to see how DR can actually work, wouldnt be suprised if it were scrapped closed season but like Dews theres always the option of not taking part in it and just bringing in players if and when needed using the tried and tested loan system

Edited by Gary Coyle, 21 August 2014 - 02:37 PM.

#88 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 245 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

Its a combination of everything piggy

#89 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:55 PM

Me too, but the medical connection and the lure of a couple of decent players will be too much to resist by our coach (whoever that might be) next season.

Also is it just me or is the coincidence of our conditioning coach leaving Batley and going to Castleford and the flip in form there after JUST a coincidence?

i did say earlier on season after whitehaven at home game that we weren't as fit as last season when we could last the full 80 mins and this season we don't seem to be and that john heaton was a bigger loss that any of the players that left last season

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#90 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

Outsiders aren't allowed on the 'Haven forum RPH.

yes they are all you have to do is register

#91 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 693 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

yes they are all you have to do is register

so why are you both arguing on the Batley forum?.....are there a lot of Workington supporters on your forum ?......I hope he joins your forum and  its the end of your little saga....

#92 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,717 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

Used to like the cumbrian teams even barrow till their big time charlie impressions but there posts and attwndance here are a bit futile.

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#93 Bulldog Days

Bulldog Days
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

Is it relevant who or who does not attend Church ZZ? This thread relates to a statement made by Kevin, who as the owner of the Club, will ultimately will be held accountable, for better or for worse, for his policies in getting the Club back to winning ways on the field, and a stronger administration off the field, and his pledge for more open communication with supporters/sponsors/potential sponsors.

I am sure that I am not alone in looking forward to him holding true to his word, and have no reason to doubt that. September 7 onwards will tell all.

#94 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:03 AM

I dont attend church, havent done so since the late 60's

Just like you dont or ever have attended Mosque

Oh deary me.

No coincidence that he sounds like the script writer from "it ain't half hot mum" then ? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users