For this years final I have borrowed some questions Goldcard set in 2010
Good luck to:
Exiled Wiganer v Wiltshire Rhino
1. What colour shirt will the ref wear?
2.Which team will kick off?
3. Will the kick-off go to the left or right as seen on tv?
4.Will the kick off bounce in the field of play and be gathered by the defence, caught on the full by the defence, find touch, go out of play on the full, bounce dead, be knocked on, or be regathered by the kicking side?
5.Which team will be penalised first?
6. How many points will be scored in the first ten minutes?
7. The first time the ref goes to the video ref, how will the game re-start?
8. How many penalties will be kicked at goal in the first half?
9.Will the first goal kick of the half be successful?
10. How many tries will be scored in the first half?
11.Which team will knock on first in the second half?
12. Which team will score the first point/s of the second half?
13. How many tries will the video ref award all game?
14. How many drop goals will be scored?
15. How many players will be shown red/yellow cards?
16. How many points will be scored in the final 5 minutes?
17. How many points will be scored in total in the 80 minutes?
In the unlikely event of a draw I will use questions 6, 16 and 17 as tiebreaks.
Please message me your answers.