Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Barrow away

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 clwydianrange

clwydianrange
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:22 PM

Cru will go there full of confidence and could put on a good display. Crusaders by 20

#2 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 666 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:57 PM

Anthony Murray will definitely want the win at his old stomping ground and I'm sure the lads will want to do him proud. A comprehensive win for Cru.

#3 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:48 PM

I expect Crusaders to win, but it won't be easy. I'm driving. See you there.

#4 Number 7

Number 7
  • Coach
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

Looks like we will be without our coach for the duration of the game. See Below

http://www.nwemail.c...-park-1.1158407

#5 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 666 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:17 AM

An appalling display from our lads at the end of that game. We were truly awful. So disappointed after riding 160 miles to be served up with a display like that. Something is not right with the team and it needs sorting before next season. 

Well done to Barrow who took their chances well towards the end of the game and deserved their win - their no 11 was outstanding and my MoTM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users