Attn haven4ever

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Zuehb Zaki

Zuehb Zaki
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

The RFL are investigating a breach of the DR rules involving Paul Clough who played 2 games for Whitehaven after the deadline and was a category C player.

This was of course last season which is probably why haven 4ever knows all about the regulations. The RFL are now investigating and any punishment will be applied this season. Two games could be a six point deduction. Where were you Mr Woods.

گر اور ہمیشہ کے لئے ہو جائے گا سے زیادہ طاقتور

#2 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,221 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:27 PM

Christ, when will this end, is this 100% genuine

#3 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 688 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

The RFL are investigating a breach of the DR rules involving Paul Clough who played 2 games for Whitehaven after the deadline and was a category C player.

This was of course last season which is probably why haven 4ever knows all about the regulations. The RFL are now investigating and any punishment will be applied this season. Two games could be a six point deduction. Where were you Mr Woods.

interesting but i doubt it will come to anything..... :help:

#4 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

If the breach of rules was last season then surely the points should have been taken off then!

#5 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 543 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

Is this true or just a wind up??

#6 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,649 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

Zaki isnt asian so probably a wind up

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#7 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

What's whether he is Asian or not got to do with it. Trawl through his posts & they are rarely unfounded.there is no smoke without fire.
  • RPH likes this
"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#8 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

I'm sure Haven4ever will be along with his rule book shortly to explain this oversight. 

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#9 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 688 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

What's whether he is Asian or not got to do with it. Trawl through his posts & they are rarely unfounded.there is no smoke without fire.

i think 9' oller is saying .....if hes purporting to be something he isn't.......then hes not to be trusted.......imo of course....

Edited by RPH, 21 August 2014 - 04:24 PM.

#10 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

I'm neither a Londoner but I can sometimes be a richard abbreviated, I don't think user names have anything to do with it.

As stated before said poster is usually reliable, let's see how it manifests itself.
"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#11 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 496 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

Fingers crossed ;) ;)

#12 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:50 PM

Fingers crossed ;) ;)

We've got everything crossed even our eyes!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#13 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:11 PM

:tongue:

Edited by haven4ever, 21 August 2014 - 05:24 PM.

#14 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

Only 2 who have played since deadline are Forster and Hand who have played quite a few matches.

Clough hasnt played for them at all this year so as much as i hope its true, even the RFL cant punish a team for something that happened last season!

Cant see anything coming from it im afraid, maybe just a final straw to cling to before it snaps.

Edited by buford t justice, 21 August 2014 - 05:49 PM.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#15 LeeF

LeeF
  • Coach
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:48 PM

Is it true that Batley haven't formally appealed yet?

#16 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 993 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:48 PM

Only 2 who have played since deadline are Forster and Hand who have played quite a few matches.

Clough hasnt played for them at all this year.

Cant see anything coming from it im afraid.

he mentioned last season btj. sounds a load a cobblers but we aint in the mire 100% yet. seems rfl made a bigger co** up a things than we did. :rtfm:

#17 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:51 PM

he mentioned last season btj. sounds a load a cobblers but we aint in the mire 100% yet. seems rfl made a bigger co** up a things than we did. :rtfm:

If ever we need the RFL to make a madcap decision its now!

Heres hoping they are feeling particularly mad today.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#18 LeeF

LeeF
  • Coach
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:21 PM

Any evidence or proof of an investigation?

Any proof or evidence that any penalty would apply to this year?

Any evidence or knowledge of what was the breach?

#19 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:57 PM

Probably is a wind up, just can't see it (much as I'll laugh myself silly if it were true) but just keep those hooks in there as H4E bites like a good 'un and I know you love him on this forum

Edited by shaun mc, 21 August 2014 - 09:02 PM.

#20 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:00 PM

As far as I'm aware, the '3 game, Salary Cap value' rule in regard to Dual Registration was only introduced for the 2014 season. Looks like more desperate grasping at some even thinner straws to me.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users