The RFL are investigating

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 688 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:20 PM

from the Batley forum " The RFL are investigating a breach of the DR rules involving Paul Clough who played 2 games for Whitehaven after the deadline and was a category C player.

This was of course last season. The RFL are now investigating and any punishment will be applied this season. Two games could be a six point deduction."

Edited by RPH, 21 August 2014 - 05:24 PM.

#2 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,667 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:43 PM

Oh this would make my year.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#3 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,980 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

Sorry, I think this is a wind-up to merely muddy the waters.    Why is it that only 1 Batley supporter is the only person who knows anything about this?    Probably trying to get back at BKM (H4E)!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#4 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

Sounds like a wind up.

#5 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:45 PM

If its a wind up and gets BKM on his high horse then absolutely fine. It'll be comedy gold on the Batley forum and maybe a few other deluded ones will join in to back him up. BKM's made a few enemies on the Batley forum and has taken pedantry to a new level.

Off to the Challenge Cup in the morning - I hope to have a few laughs at this when I'm back on Sunday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users