BG

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 quin13

quin13
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:49 PM

How many of Cresta's U16's have signed pro and for which teams?

Two

One at Warrington but he originally when he was a Barrow Island player and One at Wakefield

Ste H

#22 bangbang

bangbang
  • Coach
  • 533 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:27 AM

How many players has cresta improved?.........

I would say anybody who has been coached by him wouldn't have a bad word to say about him.

Ste the lad paisley has now signed for Wigan hasn't he and not Wakefield ?
Rip the bludgers heads off!

#23 quin13

quin13
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:49 PM

How many players has cresta improved?.........

I would say anybody who has been coached by him wouldn't have a bad word to say about him.

Ste the lad paisley has now signed for Wigan hasn't he and not Wakefield ?

You may well be correct. I know he was playing scholarship at Wakefield

I also know Matt Heaton signed at Salford a few years ago so that would make 3. I'm just trying to answer the question which was asked

Ste H

#24 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

Barrow are close to agreeing a deal with Paul Crarey according to this week's League Express.

Posted Image

#25 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

The report in League Express was almost word for word the same as the 'Mail' report. Anyway isn't Paul on holiday. If so the BOD will have to wait till he gets back.

Posted Image

#26 umuppet

umuppet
  • Players
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:47 PM

Nice to see you back on your other account Ste ! :tongue: Paisley has signed with wigan and the other lad with warrington there was a another lad  that has had offers from multiple super league clubs but does not want to sign pro forms there was also another to salford a couple of years ago so that is 5.  Cresta has improved loads of players over the years  aswell as coaches as he is has run courses for the local lads and also is always there for guidance when asked for it as many a local coach will tell you aswell as some ex barrow coaches ( he has also helped out the local union clubs with coaching )

#27 quin13

quin13
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:29 PM

Nice to see you back on your other account Ste ! :tongue: Paisley has signed with wigan and the other lad with warrington there was a another lad  that has had offers from multiple super league clubs but does not want to sign pro forms there was also another to salford a couple of years ago so that is 5.  Cresta has improved loads of players over the years  aswell as coaches as he is has run courses for the local lads and also is always there for guidance when asked for it as many a local coach will tell you aswell as some ex barrow coaches ( he has also helped out the local union clubs with coaching )

You've lost me, other account?

Wasn't exactly sure the right number was just trying to answer the question

Ste H

#28 umuppet

umuppet
  • Players
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

You've lost me, other account?

Wasn't exactly sure the right number was just trying to answer the question

Yeah other account :ph34r:  :download:  :P  :tease: lol

Why put that he used to be at Barrow Island do you not want Cresta to get any credit for his progress ?

He was also told he wasn't good enough by the awesome academy up the coast , must be cos he went to Dalton and not Askam :tease:

#29 quin13

quin13
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:58 AM

Yeah other account :ph34r:  :download:  :P  :tease: lol

Why put that he used to be at Barrow Island do you not want Cresta to get any credit for his progress ?

He was also told he wasn't good enough by the awesome academy up the coast , must be cos he went to Dalton and not Askam :tease:

Nope you've still lost me sorry

Well he did sign for Warrington as a Barrow Island. I'm sure Paul has helped him a lot.

Ste H

#30 umuppet

umuppet
  • Players
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:01 PM

Bet some people wish they hadn't burnt there bridges now eh ! :tease:  :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users