Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Realistically ....

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 wonderofwood

wonderofwood
  • Coach
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:09 PM

I thought Ryan Shaw played well against us for Barrow and I think he would be a good acquisition to our squad. In the forwards there is a lad called Josh Crowley at Oldham who looks to me to be in the Acton mode of player. At halfback the lad Grimshaw at Hunslet would be a good signing but we don't know who PV has in mind so let's wait and see.

Josh is a top lad , captained his country at 18 this lad and was very unlucky at Warrington , went to widnes and they never really got the best out of him. Played him in the centres for god sake ?? The lads an out and out forward and once Hulme came into the academy his time was up there. Could do a lot worse Keith he's got buckets of ability. Thompson is another one , think he's at Oldham but not too sure

#82 wonderofwood

wonderofwood
  • Coach
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:14 PM

Josh is a top lad , captained his country at 18 this lad and was very unlucky at Warrington , went to widnes and they never really got the best out of him. Played him in the centres for god sake ?? The lads an out and out forward and once Hulme came into the academy his time was up there. Could do a lot worse Keith he's got buckets of ability. Thompson is another one , think he's at Oldham but not too sure

. And i would have a go at getting Jordan Hand from Saints been playing on DR at haven and he's deal is up , best forward I've seen for his age , also if PV' can find him Liam Fishwick who's just come back from OZ after leaving Wigan is as talented half ive seen and that's going to waste

Edited by wonderofwood, 27 August 2014 - 10:15 PM.

#83 bomberisgod

bomberisgod
  • Players
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

I am sure p.v. has a very nice shopping list that will keep us townies happy

#84 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

I've only seen Josh Crowley play about 3 times wonderofwood but each time I have thought that he was a very honest player who gives you a double shift every game.  

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users