TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Appeal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
214 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin Nicholas

Kevin Nicholas
  • Players
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:12 AM

Yesterday we were going to ask Rfl for further time but after careful consideration we decided we would agree to our hearing taking place today along with that of Doncaster. So they will both be heard this afternoon but unsure when we will be told the result. Once we know we will let supporters know.

#2 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 555 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:03 AM

Thank you for coming onto the forum and letting us know.  Fingers crossed I guess.

#3 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 698 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:21 AM

Thanks for the information and yes fingers crossed.

#4 windogs

windogs
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:46 PM

@BatleyRLFC: We are pleased to announce that we have been reinstated our 3points.

#5 redditchbulldog

redditchbulldog
  • Coach
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:58 PM

great news is that, can see dave woods and whitehaven fans now spitting feathers... plus it means Keithley now need 4 pts rather than just the one bonus pt if we now carry on the good news and win last 2 games :)

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

#6 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:05 PM

Mega great mews.  Now let's show the Bulldog spirit and make sure we win the last 2 matches otherwise it will be an anti-climax.

#7 Battler

Battler
  • Players
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:06 PM

Will be intersting to see what Dave Wood's has to say.He was saying we should have had more taken off us.At least i know we will have Workington fans on our side lol.

#8 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

Thank you for coming onto the forum and letting us know.  Fingers crossed I guess.

With a single bound Jack was free. :tongue: Good news for you lot (and us I suppose). Personally I think you'll take all six anyway.

#9 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

Great news I can hear fatty woods bleating from here

#10 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

Game back on for your boy's,think you'll beat swinton,doncaster away is massive because they can get 3rd spot good luck!! P.S Dave Woods as just choked on his steak pie ha ha

#11 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,349 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

And it's all gonna be decided on the pitch , over 26 rounds , so whatever happens there's no hard luck stories . Other clubs officials should have left this well alone

#12 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 533 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

Break the rules and get no punishment? Maybe other clubs should have signed up a few Super League players on dual reg that are on over £20,000. Can we appeal to get points added to our total as we didn't do this?

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#13 morti

morti
  • Coach
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:32 PM

not just saying this cause it involves batley n with been a Rams fan but the RFL are a joke tbh,you break the rules n you should be punished,end off 

Edited by morti, 28 August 2014 - 02:33 PM.

#14 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

Will be intersting to see what Dave Wood's has to say.He was saying we should have had more taken off us.At least i know we will have Workington fans on our side lol.

I would not be so sure this now means town are no longer safe,well done you cheated ,got away with it and showed just what a bunch of clowns the rfl are 

#15 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 370 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

Game back on for your boy's,think you'll beat swinton,doncaster away is massive because they can get 3rd spot good luck!! P.S Dave Woods as just choked on his steak pie ha ha

Donny can still get second !!

#16 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

I would not be so sure this now means town are no longer safe,well done you cheated ,got away with it and showed just what a bunch of clowns the rfl are 

Haven4ever aka Brett Kinghams Mullet strikes again.... It's not as though Haven have never cheated anybody. What about the taxman and council tax payers?

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#17 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

Oops double post

Edited by town4me, 28 August 2014 - 03:01 PM.

#18 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:00 PM

Mixed feelings on this really. It's best for the sport that things are settled on the pitch however this tends to make a mockery of the rules.

#19 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:01 PM

The good news is that it's all going to come down to who the better side is on the pitch and not who are the most incompetent in the board room. I think keighley are in the biggest trouble now, can't see them getting a single point from dews away and fev at home. And if that means Paul march is relegated then that's great news. I think haven will comfortably win on Sunday as will batley and town will get heavily beaten at Leigh. So it will all come down to town at home to Dewsbury(town win), batley at Donny(donny win but batley bonus point) and haven should have just enough to win away at Swinton. But there's going to be a lot of nerves at half time in those games when scores are read out.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#20 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

I don't think it'll be the end of it should anyone but Batley get relegated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users