Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

We're not safe yet

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,023 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:53 PM

I guess the RFL will have to draw a line in the sand here , and say that everyone's aware and awake now , and it's firm punishments from here if you transgress . Good luck with that one ...

#82 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:13 PM

If recall correctly I think Craven was switched to a loan agreement before the deadline similar to what Doncaster are saying about Crookes.

Think your right there Keith......  He was eligible to play after the deadline.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#83 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,023 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

Batley and Dewsbury fans on the Batley forum are getting a little cosy and smug now . Apparently we're not wanted there but Dewsbury fans are , in a group hug . Batley still going down and us touching up Dews would be sweet

Edited by DavidM, 29 August 2014 - 06:20 PM.

#84 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:28 PM

Woods wants Batley to be deducted 6 points now.....he must be a tad worried

#85 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

It's a good job Haven beat them the other week or they'd be as good as down.

#86 ivans82

ivans82
  • Players
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:57 AM

its about time the rules of rugby league are looked at more closely . every rule that is transgressed should a have a mandatory penalty . if this were the case the bradford points deduction which rumbled all season and the batley/doncaster cases would not have occurred . if its in the rule book no appeals . saves everybody a lot of time and money .

#87 RogerT

RogerT
  • Coach
  • 230 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

Hi DavidM, no we are not and never will. We do love you, the Cumbrian teams are good and play hard fair rugby I can't state anything about yours and Barrow's grounds as never been, only twice to Whitehaven's and never again.

Cheers Roger.

#88 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

No doubt H4E/BKM will twine about Town cheating by playing Jordan James for the rest of his life!!!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users