Team of the week.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 From the South

From the South
  • Coach
  • 234 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:34 PM

2000 was not this century, it was the last year of the 20th century, so Piggys Mate is right

#22 Tsunami

Tsunami
  • Coach
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:47 PM

2000 was not this century, it was the last year of the 20th century, so Piggys Mate is right

I stand corrected as your absolutely right about that.
Surf's up!

#23 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:35 PM

Yes we even competed in "we are the Champions" beating Mick Channon and Kevin Keegan in the final ;)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#24 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 555 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

Where did I mention brown??

Players who have under performed this season
Have already their bags packed
And have been for weeks
Just because they are putting a shift in now...it's for their futures,not their pasts
;)

Fair does Coolie but the start of the thread referred to Brown and Faal.  I'm pleased that you are not talking about Alex Brown as he always gives his all.

#25 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:57 PM

I'm right! OMG I am printing this out and putting it in my memory box as the only other time I've been right is when I questioned the parentage of all Dewsbury fans!!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#26 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:31 PM

I'm right! OMG I am printing this out and putting it in my memory box as the only other time I've been right is when I questioned the parentage of all Dewsbury fans!!

Most of US have TWO parents though piggy. ;)

#27 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:33 PM

Fair does Coolie but the start of the thread referred to Brown and Faal. I'm pleased that you are not talking about Alex Brown as he always gives his all.

My target was my favourite

Judas Mr faalface

Puts a shift in when it's to his benefit.

Shocking loyalty that bloke shows
To teams that stuck by him.

#28 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:34 PM

Think it was more benefit of the doubt rather than you been correct

;)

#29 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 996 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:45 PM

Shouldn't that be cup winners
Rather than cup champions

You wouldn't call leeds rhinos

Challenge cup champions

He said
When we were champions

Don't try bail your mate out
Of his gravey error

:) ;)

sorry,am sure were playing CHAMPIONSHIP rugby...so any cup.title won playing championship rugby would surely make that team champions. if your playing for any cup like challenge cup or nr just same as league winners are champions, i know we felt like champions that day for sure and it might be a long time before we get another one,am sure you will outdo us some a the times so all the best for 2015. :hunter:

#30 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:23 AM

sorry,am sure were playing CHAMPIONSHIP rugby...so any cup.title won playing championship rugby would surely make that team champions. if your playing for any cup like challenge cup or nr just same as league winners are champions, i know we felt like champions that day for sure and it might be a long time before we get another one,am sure you will outdo us some a the times so all the best for 2015. :hunter:

I'm only kidding with you mate

It was a big day for you and your day in the spotlight

And nobody can take it away

Not even my flippant comments

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users