prop...

Robin  Evans

can't really understand if true. has never returned to his old days since he left for Huddersfield. Against Fax he always put in the effort to impress but he only ever does a 10 minute stint and is blowing out of his arris. I hope if true that he can reproduce his form of old but I have not seen it at halifax.

Thackeray was scapegoated for Fax's failings over the last couple of years, moves to Dewsbury and he's in the frame for Championship player of the season. Tiger's had some big moments this year at Keighley. Barlow, Beswick & a rejuvenated Penky having great years at Leigh. Obviously a completely different position and he did have a former prop coaching him but it's not impossible he'll bounce back away from Fax, how many players actually improved there under Harrison? We've all been saying we've been missing an enforcer at prop, we've been short of a bit of mongrel up front, he should help in that regard if it's true that he's coming back to us.

Not much more to be said.

Old Tonka back - first name down on the sheet.

Hopefully with the Big Aussie unit, James, Nicholson, we have a good front row.

I would be happy for Locky to move up to the front row on this years performance.

Hopefully Tonka will get himself back to fitness, we've been bullied this year up front. Doesnt sit comfortable as a Rovers fan.

Id heard he had offers from Fev and Dewsbury but was always pretty keen not to go back to Fev.

Simply not enough time on the pitch for us but like has been mentioned we have had 3 years now where its hard to say any of our players improved. Just a pity it took our directors 2 years too long to notice.

Fev's not what i've heard

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Lets wait and see. If he was so keen to go back to Fev then you have to ask why he hasnt already signed especially when you consider the offer has been on the table for a while now.

If Manning hadn't of been banned for so long he would of been here already Don't know whether he has a offer yet or he's off to Dewsbury but it won't be a stupid offer you got the person who was offering silly money to players

"Meanwhile, Powell confirmed that the club will not be offering a new deal to veteran prop Garreth Carvell."

I reckon he could do a good job for us. Granted wages might be something of an issue, but if nobody else goes in for then he may be open to offers.

Not in my opinion. Has not broken any pots over the past season. He never seems to have stamped his mark on the game.

Archived