What's your top six 2015

Blue Pike

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not saying you're wrong like....

But, a team that has swept all last season, continued to recruit assertively, going full time etc.... you feel will be over taken by London, Sheffield and Rovers?

It's a bold proclamation I'll give you that cocker..... we'll see how it pans out. I'll doff me cap in you're direction if you're correct!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Yeah I might be wrong but if you look at Sheffield signings and presuming the 4 from leeds we have and verlinden are as good as they predicte it should be a cracker of a season. Don't think there will be much in top six though.

Bradford

Leigh

London

Fev

Dewsbury

sheff

Just my opinion but i don't see why everybody banging on about sheff it will be hard for a team to play every week when they only used to playing halve a season and also must be hard to play in front of ten fans ever week .As for the top three its or bust so a lot of pressure,and would leigh have been as good last season if we had not had our problems on and of the field it makes a difference when your clear at the top by 10 points and winning is a habit with no pressure 

i think dewsbury will finish in the top 6

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I feel London may surprise everyone and pip Bradford to top spot. IMO they have recruited better than the Bulls but it must be hard getting settled down there and travelling every other week long distance can not be easy. I think Leigh will finish 3rd, they have nowhere near the quality of the top 2 in my eyes and if they get off to a bad start they are the team IMO out of my top 3 that has the greatest chance of missing out on that top 3.

Throw a blanket over Fev, Fax, Dewsbury, Sheffield, and Donny. Honestly I dont see Donny doing as well next season and I will say the same for Sheffield, I agree with Robin about their recruitment. Dewsbury have recruited well and will look to improve on last season. I think on paper Fev look like they will be weaker especially if they lose a couple more of their more senior players before the start of the season but with backs to the wall last season they still did ok so to write them off would be daft.

As for Fax who knows. In my eyes we got rid of some players who needed to go in Tonks, Brown, and a couple of others and in Greenwood and Brown made a couple of shrewd signings. Throw in a few young lads like Taylor and Saltonstall and maybe a surprise signing still to come, then the overseas lads who look promising and all know each other very well, Im quite excited for the season especially to see how we go under a new young coach. If we were not in touch of 4th with a couple of games to go I think myself and the club would see that as failure.

Please let me know where Rovers will finish. You're leaving me hanging !!

Lol

Here is my true top 6 especially after this weekend which has been marvellous for both club and supporter, a few wouldve had us well down had it not been for the open day and the amount of positivity generated from that that has got fans buzzing again

1.Bradford

2.Leigh

3.London

4.Fev

5.Fax

6.Sheff

and then everyone else

7.Dews

8.Batley

9.Donny

10.Workington

11.Haven

12.Hunslet

Think it will be a far tougher season and dewsbury will struggle to make it looking at the other teams.

Morrison did well with them last season, and i think he has recruited well

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Archived