London game

andyram

chances of this match being off are slim providing the forecasts are correct. most of the snow will  disapear tomorrow and it is not expected to freeze to any great extent. it should be pretty obvious why  covers are not down as it is pointless to cover up and then get snowfall on the covers . the game will be on ok .

chances of this match being off are slim providing the forecasts are correct. most of the snow will disapear tomorrow and it is not expected to freeze to any great extent. it should be pretty obvious why covers are not down as it is pointless to cover up and then get snowfall on the covers . the game will be on ok .

Glad to hear it,has the floodlights and electronic scoreboard be fixed since Austin's testimonial game?

Well it's looking quite promising the game will be on,I've looked on their forum & seen what squad they've named theirs on about 7 I recognise so don't know what to expect. Glenn I think he's going with his strongest side so maybe we can get a win. I'll go rams 18-16 fts Thackeray att 503 London may bring the 3!

Make that 602 Graham as I shall be absent once again.

A tough game this and, despite it being a friendly, it will give a measure of the quality of our squad and the progress to date.

London by 10.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Thankfully it's a friendly so you can get hammered and dismiss it as meaningless ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

London are bringing their strongest squad available to Tetley's Stadium,with all the full-time squads this season if we keep them down to around 12-18 points difference,we will do well,that said it will be a good test for us,close to the start of the season #UTR

Thankfully it's a friendly so you can get hammered and dismiss it as meaningless ;)

Definitely Piggy, although I know you lot over the valley set great stall by the friendlies. Be top three for the dogs now they have the measure of Fev won't it.? :tongue:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

My prediction!

Bigger crowd at Batley and the Dogs to win by the same score line Dewsbury lose by :lol:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

My prediction!

Bigger crowd at Batley and the Dogs to win by the same score line Dewsbury lose by :lol:

Make the best of the bigger crowd because it will be the only that will happen this season,unless of course the 2,000 or so fans that went to the grand final crawl out from under their stone's lol

Yes I soak it in neat alcohol first. The lil fishy seem to bite much quicker that way :lol:

Piggy's mate, on 31 Jan 2015 - 1:31 PM, said:

Ahem !

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived