One time RL star, one time Union player, then boxer then back to League well you know what I mean. Wins again, against a hand picked

American journeyman. Who seems to be a bit of a barrel of fat. Still a win is a win.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/65642383/sonny-bill-williams-wins-comfortable-unanimous-decision

A large VAT Dave please.

Allso known as Teodozjusz Matuschanskavasky

One time RL star, one time Union player, then boxer then back to League well you know what I mean. Wins again, against a hand picked

American journeyman. Who seems to be a bit of a barrel of fat. Still a win is a win.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/65642383/sonny-bill-williams-wins-comfortable-unanimous-decision

Just seen the picture of his opponent - looking at that gut must give $BW a nice warm nostalgic feeling for Rugby Union. ;) 

i doubt either Klitschko brother would bother fighting Williams, but I'd like to see him face someone like Deontay Wilder.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 2 weeks later...

That Chauncy Welliver guy, the physical condition he's in, he actually makes a RU prop look like an olympic super-athlete, it's disgraceful.

Just seen the picture of his opponent - looking at that gut must give $BW a nice warm nostalgic feeling for Rugby Union. ;) 

i doubt either Klitschko brother would bother fighting Williams, but I'd like to see him face someone like Deontay Wilder.

Deontay Wilder?..world champion Deontay Wilder?? Lol, never gonna happen, he's got to start fighting credible opponents first.

Deontay Wilder?..world champion Deontay Wilder?? Lol, never gonna happen, he's got to start fighting credible opponents first.

Well, considering the calibre of his past opponents, I posited the idea of him coming across a bigger, stronger guy who can actually box and hit hard. So you're right, it'll never happen - $BW's career is all about the cult of $BW and the bank account of $BW, so he'd be more likely to fight Gene Wilder.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well, considering the calibre of his past opponents, I posited the idea of him coming across a bigger, stronger guy who can actually box and hit hard. So you're right, it'll never happen - $BW's career is all about the cult of $BW and the bank account of $BW, so he'd be more likely to fight Gene Wilder.

He could always fight that British bloke who had one fight and then disappeared, what was his name, er Freddie Flintoff. He's unbeaten.

A large VAT Dave please.

Allso known as Teodozjusz Matuschanskavasky

Archived