Wigan vs Saints Sells Out

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.aspx?id=10299&type=1

Really cant wait for this now, more hope than expectation for some reason but it'll be a great atmosphere!!

Come on Wigan!

" We have achieved what you can only dream of "

Follow me on Twitter @gaz_wigan

See the new structures working well , them pies are terrified of ending up in the middle 8 and facing the Leythers again this year

So why did the game also sell out under licensing?  :tongue:

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Thanks ought to go to the RFL marketing dept for this. They put a fair bit of effort into advertising the real RL Derby tomorrow night and the confused Lancs rabble that were hoping to drift towards the DW at a leisurely pace on Friday afternoon panicked and bought tickets, mistakenly thinking theirs was the important one.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Thanks ought to go to the RFL marketing dept for this. They put a fair bit of effort into advertising the real RL Derby tomorrow night and the confused Lancs rabble that were hoping to drift towards the DW at a leisurely pace on Friday afternoon panicked and bought tickets, mistakenly thinking theirs was the important one.

Why, who's playing tomorrow?

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Widnes v wire, of course

That'll be it, I knew it would be another proper derby.

That'll be it, I knew it would be another proper derby.

Warrington Wolves star Ben Westwood believes their annual clashes with St Helens have taken over as both clubs’ major derby match.

You've got that many little local rivalries over in that part of the world some of you don't even know what a proper derby is.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

er, 'scuse me...

Marketing Director, Simon Collinson said: "It is fantastic news that this traditional Good Friday fixture between Wigan and St Helens is a sell out. It goes without saying that this is the biggest derby in Rugby League/". :vinsent:

Warrington Wolves star Ben Westwood believes their annual clashes with St Helens have taken over as both clubs’ major derby match.

You've got that many little local rivalries over in that part of the world some of you don't even know what a proper derby is.

Ben Westwood only thinks that now.  He didn't think that when we were beating them every time we met!

The Good Friday derby sold out last season too.  Hopefully Saints will get their revenge for that particular mullering!

Isn't this the fifth good Friday sell out in a row?

er, 'scuse me...

Marketing Director, Simon Collinson said: "It is fantastic news that this traditional Good Friday fixture between Wigan and St Helens is a sell out. It goes without saying that this is the biggest derby in Rugby League/". :vinsent:

Marketing director where?..at the RFL?  :nono:

It's hardly surprising he's going to make this ludicrous claim when the home team of that silly tuppence ha'penny Lancashire squabble taking place on Friday pays his wages.

Isn't this the fifth good Friday sell out in a row?

And you can shurrup 'n'all.

Even when they kick off it won't look like a sell out cos' some muppet still won't have managed to get to his seat.

Even when they kick off it won't look like a sell out cos' some muppet still won't have managed to get to his seat.

PMSL

Didn't know you were going to the weekends main event on Good Friday at the DW.

I will have you know we are in the posh seats on Friday, West Stand, mind you we will be in't'anvil beforehand so you may be right.

SQL Minor Stupidship winner 2011, 2012

Stupid Grand Champion 2012

Challenged Cup Winner 2013

I will have you know we are in the posh seats on Friday, West Stand, mind you we will be in't'anvil beforehand so you may be right.

See here :- http://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php/topic/266574-daft-conversations/?p=3098750

it's great that this fixture has sold out ,but I hope both rival fans are not joining forces lining up arms round each other chanting we are the biggest derby ,we are the biggest derby'

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Freeloader alert!

Archived