17-19 Apr: Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Round 5 Match Thread

Discuss this weekend's Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Round 5 ties here.

FRIDAY 17th APRIL
Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Halifax KO 7.30pm

SATURDAY 18th APRIL
Leigh Centurions v Salford Red Devils KO 2.35 (TV)

SUNDAY 19th APRIL
Batley Bulldogs v Swinton Lions KO 3pm
Bradford Bulls v Hull KR KO 3pm
Hunslet Hawks v Dewsbury Rams KO 3pm
Leigh Miners Rangers v York City Knights KO 2pm (at Leigh Sports Village)
North Wales Crusaders v Featherstone Rovers KO 2.30pm
Sheffield Eagles v Hull FC KO 3pm (at Bramall Lane)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is also a Wheelchair RL Challenge Cup fixture on Friday 17th April. North Wales Crusaders vs Mersey Storm. Kick off 7:30pm at Hope Sports Centre, Fagl Lane, Hope Flintshire. Free entry.

Really wish I could watch the Leigh V Salford game it's going to a cracker, I can see and upset on the cards, Leigh by 2

Halifax to beat Wakey in another upset 

Hope we can give Feartherstone Rovers a good game,and a double Crusaders and Wakefield wins,

The Leigh game is on SKY

Not televised in Australia though, We get the Wigan V Wire & Leeds V Saints games that's it this weekend.

Stands being officially announced as sold out now at LSV out of the initial 8000 tickets for the 3 stands so far opened about 1000 are still on sale, would be fantastic to get 8000 or more on

Sweaty, get your facts right. Stands were NOT announced as sold out, Just the North end of the West Stand

Here we go again .....

5200 tickets sold by 5pm on Thursday for Leigh v Salford

Sales now over 6,000 according to Mark Taylor (local journalist) on Twitter. Sadly I'm not one of them as I hadn't even considered Saturday afternoon being a potential kick off when making plans for the weekend but life goes on. Hope the lads do us proud.

Please read post Demon UK, expect official announcements on west and north sold out later today with east on sale today and for walk ups tomorrow

I did read it Sweaty, the one I replied to said nothing about 'later today'. Won't argue with someone who keeps half his post in his head and expects us to be psychic

Here we go again .....

As much as it would have been a massive win for Fax, I'm glad Wakey scored a few tonight, they've been struggling with injuries and this might be a boost (especially if they were given a game as it sounds like from a couple of posters on here). Maybe they can stay in the cup until they get a few players back and it could give them hope, as they weren't looking too shabby until the injuries.

Archived