Kingstone Press Championship: London v Dewsbury

Tom Coates

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a great gesture by the club. I'm only sorry that I will be unable to make it.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

With your care worker townie I hope!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Dewsbury Rams supporters can save 20% on the price of admission to the upcoming match against London Broncos at The Hive, Barnet by purchasing their ticket from the Rams in advance of the match.

Buy your ticket from Amber Ribbon committee member Liz Coates at today's match at Hunslet Hawks to receive a discount.

A small number of places on the coach to London still remain at £10 each.

Tom

Discounted match tickets for the upcoming away match at London Broncos apply for adult admission only. Anybody wishing to buy a discounted match ticket can do so at the club before 4.30pm on Wednesday.

Seven spaces on the coach remain. You can reserve your space for just £10 by paying at the club before 2.00pm on Tuesday.

Tom

Versatile Dewsbury Rams play-maker Kieran Hyde was pleased with his own performance in the recent win over Hunslet, and says the players head in to Sunday's crucial clash with London in confident mood.

Read Oliver Roby's full interview with Kieran Hyde: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/article/42862/rams-will-head-to-capital

Consummate professional is Hyde and a real team man - be in my seventeen every time.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Nah I think you'll beat em. What do the bookies reckon?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Nah I think you'll beat em. What do the bookies reckon?

We have 14 start on the coupon.

I think we should beat the handicap but lose the game.

Lunnen 26 - 14 Rams

att: 650

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Penultimate game of my bet

And my banker ;)

Should raise a few quid from the doubters...if they coff up for the amber ribbon

Bronco's 32 Rams 16

Don't forget tom..you lose this game ;)

You've to beat leigh next week for me to lose ;)

Game on :)

Penultimate game of my bet

And my banker ;)

Should raise a few quid from the doubters...if they coff up for the amber ribbon

Bronco's 32 Rams 16

Don't forget tom..you lose this game ;)

You've to beat leigh next week for me to lose ;)

Game on :)

At least IF we lose at London their will be 1 happy RAMS FAN lol

If we win without hale and Farrell I'll be very pleased. Being rested for next week I suspect. GM must think we can do the mighty Leigh!

Will be interesting to see how Seymour goes, certainly showed nothing on Tuesday but it was his first game for a while.

Archived