NW Crusaders v Fev game thread.

pont rover

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers team for today..

Hitchcox-Blackmore-Hardman-Minns-Sharp-Sykes-Moore-Baldwinson-Ellis-James-Maitua-Foster-Spears.

Subs..Marginet-Bostock-Bussey-Tonks..

James and Marginet in for Cording and Irwin from last week....UTR

A professional performance today, couldve been more shouldve been more 1st half we dominated them and shouldve come away with more than 16 points and had the game done and dusted

Reni ripped them to pieces in that 1st half, they couldnt deal with him at times, a well deserve break when the game was won

Thought we went well all across the park from 1-17, probably the best "team" performance of the season for me

The team looks settled and confidence high - mendeika to get a run out next week for me would be my only change

Look forward to a decent draw now and the haven game

I thought mendy would play he always picks the rhinos though think fevs own wont have a chance .

Does anyone know is there some sort of agreement in place that they will play if they are fit? To be honest while they are all reasonable players, with Baldwinson being the standout, not sure that they are that much better than the lads we already have.

Seems we have clicked but will see next few weeks how well we have clicked. Into next round though and a much needed confidence boost for the boys.

Agree. Confidence lifted and fingers crossed for a favourable draw.

Next 2 league fixtures very winnable - would be nice to get a bit of a run going.

FEV FAN  1964 - present.

Once again your small group of idiot fans cauded trouble inside and outside the ground , spiolt what was a good game,so many of your true fans said after game how disgusted they were by them, they even came to our pub after game shouting insults to crusaders fans.made the Rovers fans drinking wihh crusaders fans feel realy bad.

Once again your small group of idiot fans cauded trouble inside and outside the ground , spiolt what was a good game,so many of your true fans said after game how disgusted they were by them, they even came to our pub after game shouting insults to crusaders fans.made the Rovers fans drinking wihh crusaders fans feel realy bad.

Spot on I wasn't happy to be put in other stand but as usual a small number of people let the name of Featherstone Rovers down again and your club was right to put us over there

Somebody must know who theses a###holes are. Why can't we get them reported to the club and hopefully get them band for life?

Our CEO was talking to both the police and stewerds after the game so I'm sure he's got everything in hand

Im Fev and im proud

Am all for having a bit of a sing but seems these oxygen thief idiots need a good whack or banned. Preferably both.

Seems one of them did get whacked and is now in hospital so youv got your wish

Archived