Tonight's game

raiderboy

Looks like we're back to the old days of having two teams. The Craven Park one and The Away one.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it!

Steve W

Not as many as the Leigh players playing for Barrow.

Everyone leaps for the Saints link - is it reallly that surprising that we should flog Barrow with our own players?

im an haven fan pal nowt against DR we used to use saints with you we use widnes now so you can help yourselves to saints player's

Not as many as the Leigh players playing for Barrow.

Everyone leaps for the Saints link - is it reallly that surprising that we should flog Barrow with our own players?

and to be fair you looked a poor team when I watched you against kells the other week must have been much improved to turn barrow over

and to be fair you looked a poor team when I watched you against kells the other week must have been much improved to turn barrow over

It was early days then. Our pre season had been wrecked by the weather. I expected more from Barrow yesterday but like I said it's early days. I expect the return fixture to be a tough game.

Any score update, couldn't make the game tonight

5 mins in to 2nd half - Barrow lead 42 - nil

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

FT: Barrow 86 - SW Scorpions nil   (15 tries - 4 for Nathan Mossop) (Josh Ward 3 tries and 13 goals)

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Archived