New Player

thepimp007

Hi guys just letting you know I believe you are signing another player tomorrow night. Cant mention names or anything but supposed to be happening if I hear any different will let you know

Absolutely no point in you posting this then.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Hi guys just letting you know I believe you are signing another player tomorrow night. Cant mention names or anything but supposed to be happening if I hear any different will let you know

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

That's worse than my post

Talk about reeling you in

Then letting you out ;)

Wouldn't be more of a lift to come on and say

Hey lads Joe blogs is signing tomorrow

Experienced halfback in the Sunday morning pub league

I just added my own details so don't panic ok

Cos nobody from the Sunday morning pub league would sign due to step down in class :)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

no need to be a pr1ck about it dont post in here so not fussed for starting unfounded rumours about batley got better things to do with my time but know the lad personally thought you may want to know you are signing someone

no need to be a pr1ck about it dont post in here so not fussed for starting unfounded rumours about batley got better things to do with my time but know the lad personally thought you may want to know you are signing someone

Who is it?

Tom

I know Fred Lindop. He may be reffing on Friday - just thought I'd let you know.

if you knew how many times we been on the brink of signing a savior for the dogs you would know your post is a bit naff withus knowing it might be finny or rob burrows.  no need to call names like as you might get in bother :bb: cos my dads bigger than yours and played for cas.. :pickeat:

So let the guessing games begin

Everything else from here will be be disappointment

I really hope it's someone decent

Most of my batley friends are close to suicide

A ray of hope would be appreciated for them all ;)

if you knew how many times we been on the brink of signing a savior for the dogs you would know your post is a bit naff withus knowing it might be finny or rob burrows. no need to call names like as you might get in bother :bb: cos my dads bigger than yours and played for cas.. :pickeat:

Understandable mate, and apologies for that too. Not saying he's going to be a saviour or big name signing but he's not a half as someone has asked but been asked to keep hush until it happens don't know why just passing the info on tho that I can

If it is cosgrove it shows how things have changed as it used to be that the flow of players who couldn't get a game was in the other direction.

"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

Nailed on. Not a bad signing if it means not playing Breth there.

Wouldnt be a bad signing if he can recapture his form of a few years ago.

We would just need to learn how to pass the ball to the centres first though.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Archived