NWC Juniors - Statement

http://northwestjuniors.co.uk/under-7s-to-complete-first-half-of-season-playing-7v7-format/

Having taken advice and taking on board the communication from David Butler and the wording regarding the insurance issue, 
I am advising all Under 7s to revert to the Status Quo and complete the first half of the season playing to the 7V7 format previously agreed by the RFL .

The goalposts can not morally and ethically be moved so late in the season and is unfair to ask the volunteers coaches and players not to participate in the game of rugby league on such ambiguous communication.

We are a strong playing association and as a collective provide our young players an avenue to play rugby league in a safe ,fun environment and long may it continue.

I am overwhelmed by the level of support i have received overnight and throughout the day and thank you all for your continued support.

As I stated last night the association as been in excistance for nearly forty years from humble beginings to what it is now,an ever evolving support network for our community clubs.

I will soon be calling an SGM to discuss the way forward for your association, and will advise in due course.

Mick Doyle
Nwc Juniors Chair.

What is disgusting is the stance of the Barla Chair Sue Taylor she voted along with the other community representatives to approve sanctions against her own membership without any consultation with me or any other member of our management team .

What was your tag line on her manifesto for she stood for Barla Chair " a vote for Prior is a vote for the RFL " how ironic ?

What is disgusting is the stance of the Barla Chair Sue Taylor she voted along with the other community representatives to approve sanctions against her own membership without any consultation with me or any other member of our management team .

What was your tag line on her manifesto for she stood for Barla Chair " a vote for Prior is a vote for the RFL " how ironic ?

When is her tenure up?

She got bought of early in her leadership mate, waste of time

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Ooops..... Taxi ...... Yet again wrong information posted.......

Marauder ... always jumping on some one`s  band waggon

If u spent more time on the task in hand in stead of writing rubbish u wouldn't be in a mess

Why should NWC Juniors be any different to other leagues ???????????? PLAY TO THE RULES

Be a man attend Youth meetings and state your case face to face instead of behind a computer

NWC was the first to jump into bed with RFL - True

Prior is on board with the RFL - True

Taylor did not vote against NWC - False

Ooops..... Taxi ...... Yet again wrong information posted.......

Marauder ... always jumping on some one`s  band waggon

If u spent more time on the task in hand in stead of writing rubbish u wouldn't be in a mess

Why should NWC Juniors be any different to other leagues ???????????? PLAY TO THE RULES

Be a man attend Youth meetings and state your case face to face instead of behind a computer

NWC was the first to jump into bed with RFL - True

Prior is on board with the RFL - True

Taylor did not vote against NWC - False

Why am I in a mess, why have so many clubs left the Pennine in recent years (that's a mess) and what is BARLA actually doing to strengthen the amateur game in it's heartlands (That's a mess), why hasn't BARLA  produced a conference league of it's own to cater for the better playing standard clubs to run in the winter (That's a mess), surely this would have had the reverse affect of clubs leaving to go to the summer for a better standard when they could have played in a season where players don't have to many distractions such has; holidays, weddings, bachelor weekends, concerts, BBQ's etc Now that's a mess and it doesn't take a lot of money to sort, what it would need is everyone singing from the same hymn book but some peoples ego's are bigger than the association (That's a mess) 

I also don't hide behind the Marauder tag either, It's common knowledge who I am, just saying like....Didn't it used to be or is it still a mess ?

The biggest loss to the association in the last couple of years has to be the guy who worked in the BARLA office, he didn't have a ego, he worked and communicated with everyone and always was approachable, shame he was made to feel he had to leave (That's a mess)

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

I've no need to defend any position that I may accommodate but at the time my preferred option would have been to become BARLA Chair, would I have got into bed with the RFL no but I would have taken up a whole new task within BARLA

If anyone cared to indulge in my voting statement you would have understood that I believed the RFL would have done what they please with or without the approval of BARLA, yes you have to work with the RFL they are the NGB but you don't roll over and have your belly tickled.

Trust me when I tell you even as Chair of the NWML, yes an RFL administered league, myself and David Gent, before his departure, had some real ding dongs and fall outs. I think if you ask John  McMullen the same he will tell you I've been sharp with him too. I see myself as a person trying to keep them as honest as possible and I feel that is what BARLA are not doing.

I will say it again I don't care about the RFL and BARLA I care about the game and making sure we give the correct sign post to players, coaches and clubs alike to make the right choices and I could have done so much more with BARLA!

I am confused what and who BARLA actually represent these days but if i could offer them one bit of advice it is, get your hands in your bank account and do what is says in your  constitution "foster and develop rugby league" there is a plan there use it

Well said Stu speaking from the heart as always and a bloke who will debate openly and honestly unlike the Barla vice chair who will not return calls. Pick up the phone Mr Manning its good to talk or have you earned enough brownie points not to engage with the people you purport to represent .

Archived