23 Jul: Hull FC v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Draw
    • Wigan Warriors

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll 'ave 'em!

Hull to scrape win against Wane's babes.

(I have no idea whether he's resting any players or not.)

Hull FC 20 Wigan Warriorettes 18.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

We'll 'ave 'em!

Bowen's back in for this match, but as Wigan don't have Cup commitments, I don't expect big changes.

Hull FC will have to reshuffle without Pryce and Ellis. I believe Shaul and Paea are back for this round.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

We always get stuffed by Wigan at home. Not looking forward to this...

You always get stuffed at home by Wigan and we can't win away matches. This could be an interesting match. Draw??

Patwigaw

FC to hit the dizzy heights attained briefly in 20 minute spells this season, for more than 20 minutes! - FC by 12

:ph34r: 

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

2014: 16-44

2013: 20-28

2012: 12-56

2011: 16-30

2010: 0-46

2009: 18-10

Gotta go all the way back to 2009 for a home win. Some heavy defeats in there. Don't think it will be at bad this time around. They're not as good as they used to be.

Really need a win tonight though to keep our season alive.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Did you copy and paste that Wellsy?

We have been so poor away from home that I cannot see us winning another regular season away game.

Unless my maths is bonkers, we may be able to stay in the top 4 despite that...

FC look like a pretty good team on their day and will be relaxed after their consummate victory last week. I think they will inflict another heavy "unacceptable" defeat, as we tick off another week in Wane's farewell season. He has done a great deal for our club, but we need new tactical and strategic insights going forward.

I hope there is a good crowd for this, and that it passes without too much heat under the collar. Given how it's likely to pan out, those pitchforks should spend the evening rusting away in the corner.

Just the burning torches then?

We'll 'ave 'em!

No ginger lino tonight.

Tom Lineham hat trick.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived