One Club Players

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimmy Taylor recently for Leigh. 11 seasons at his hometown club before having to retire prematurely in 2013 due to injury aged 28.

Quality back rower and one of the hardest tacklers I've ever seen.

Could have played Super League (and did a few times in 2005) but had a decent job away from RL I believe so was happier staying part time.

Reading Tony Adams biography and he was famously a one club man. It has seen a rise in recent years in football but are there or have there been many within our game? I know there's a few at the Rhinos currently. Racking my Brains for Bulls, Jon Hamer I believe is one.

Wellens, Roby, Cunningham

Rugby League is a sport that desperately needs to expand its geographical supporter base and its player base. This imperative means that all other requirements are secondary until this is done.

All power in the game should be with governing bodies, especially international governing bodies.

Without these actions we will remain a minor sport internationally and nationally.

You are correct, huge fee. Blame age and trying to entertain a 2 year old whilst thinking :(

Rugby League is a sport that desperately needs to expand its geographical supporter base and its player base. This imperative means that all other requirements are secondary until this is done.

All power in the game should be with governing bodies, especially international governing bodies.

Without these actions we will remain a minor sport internationally and nationally.

In SL for the giants

Crabtree obviously

Paul Reilly

That's it for now but I'm sure the likes of Cudjoe, McGillvary, Lawrence will all see their careers out here

Didnt Reilly play at Wakefield and somewhere in the championship at the end of his career?

Reading Tony Adams biography and he was famously a one club man. It has seen a rise in recent years in football but are there or have there been many within our game? I know there's a few at the Rhinos currently. Racking my Brains for Bulls, Jon Hamer I believe is one.

We'll there's Brian McDemott and Karl Fairbank (Konkrete) if you want a couple of legends to kick you off.

Forever in our shadow, forever on your mind.

Archived