St Helens v Wigan

Hull v Huddersfield

Warrington v Catalans

Round 30

Huddersfield v Leeds

Wigan v Castleford

Hull v Catalans

St Helens v Warrington

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Qualifiers

Round 24

Leigh Centurions v Hull KR

Bradford Bulls v Sheffield Eagles
Halifax v Widnes
Salford Red Devils v Wakefield Wildcats

Round 25

Wakefield v Bradford

Hull KR v Halifax

Salford v Leigh

Widnes v Sheffield

Round 26

Leigh v Wakefield

Bradford v Salford

Sheffield v Halifax

Widnes v Hull KR

Round 27

Halifax v Salford

Bradford v Widnes

Hull KR v Wakefield

Leigh v Sheffield

Round 28

Wakefield v Widnes

Halifax v Leigh

Hull KR v Bradford

Salford v Sheffield

Round 29

Sheffield v Hull KR

Wakefield v Halifax

Leigh v Bradford

Widnes v Salford

Round 30

Bradford v Halifax

Hull KR v Salford

Sheffield v Wakefield

Widnes v Leigh

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Bottom 8

Round 24

London v Doncaster

Dewsbury v Hunslet

Featherstone v Whitehaven

Workington v Batley

Round 25

Whitehaven v London

Batley v Dewsbury

Doncaster v Featherstone

Hunslet v Workington

Round 26

London v Hunslet

Dewsbury v Whitehaven

Doncaster v Batley

Workington v Featherstone

Round 27

Dewsbury v London

Featherstone v Batley

Whitehaven v Hunslet

Workington v Doncaster

Round 28

London v Workington

Batley v Whitehaven

Featherstone v Dewsbury

Hunslet v Doncaster

Round 29

London v Batley

Hunslet v Featherstone

Doncaster v Dewsbury

Workington v Whitehaven

Round 30

Featherstone v London

Whitehaven v Doncaster

Batley v Hunslet

Dewsbury v Workington

Interesting starts in the qualifiers for the four thought to be in the mix for going up/down. (Salford/Wakey/Leigh/Bradford). Looks like we'll have a pretty good idea by the end of week 3 of how things will end up.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

we play Catalans away while I'm on my jollies........................10KM from Perpignan - Happy Days!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

so, how did they arrive at these? 

*runs for cover*

Same as usual, the RFL decide between themselves who they want in Super League and give them the best fixtures

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

Interesting starts in the qualifiers for the four thought to be in the mix for going up/down. (Salford/Wakey/Leigh/Bradford). Looks like we'll have a pretty good idea by the end of week 3 of how things will end up.

If what I think below the table will be after week 25 I think it will be more shaped up by week 25

Hull kr 4

Salford 4

Widnes 4

Bulls 2

Wakey 2

Leigh 0

Fax 0

Eagles 0

Yes it's just guess work at the moment but that's how I predict the table to look after week 25 going into week 26. hope I'm wrong though because that would mean the middle 8s are predictable.

Will sky show those middle 8 games ? Most people are intrigued by them

One game from each round. I'm about to mark the TV games, but I think it's the top one in each round

If what I think below the table will be after week 25 I think it will be more shaped up by week 25

Hull kr 4

Salford 4

Widnes 4

Bulls 2

Wakey 2

Leigh 0

Fax 0

Eagles 0

Yes it's just guess work at the moment but that's how I predict the table to look after week 25 going into week 26. hope I'm wrong though because that would mean the middle 8s are predictable.

Isn't that just predicting the highest place team will always win? Where is the fun in that! ;)

SQL Honours

Will sky show those middle 8 games ? Most people are intrigued by them

One game a week - Saturday afternoons starting with Leigh vs Hull KR, then Wakey vs Bradford

SQL Honours

Isn't that just predicting the highest place team will always win? Where is the fun in that! ;)

Lol yes very true but it will be interesting to see if the minnows can out do their counter parts. I'm just hoping their isn't any 50 plus scorelines and they are entertaining with clubs busting guts, sweat and tears until the very last minute.

It's a real shame for me that sky are only showing 1 middle 8 game each weekend and 3 from the top 8...........the middle 8 is where all the excitement is.....should be at least 2 from each.

It would be 2 and 1, but BeIn Sport broadcast the Catalans home games so Sky can just buy the feed for a relatively small amount. Just see that as a bonus TV game

Though why do I get the feeling that Sky are only showing Wigan v Hull out of necessity to show each team at least once...

St Helens 5

Leeds 5

Wigan 5

Castleford 5

Huddersfield 3

Warrington 3

Catalans 3

Hull 1

Though why do I get the feeling that Sky are only showing Wigan v Hull out of necessity to show each team at least once...

St Helens 5

Leeds 5

Wigan 5

Castleford 5

Huddersfield 3

Warrington 3

Catalans 3

Hull 1

Yes I think you could be right. But I know this is very unlikely but hull can still make the top 4 after the 8 and I think sky might change games as the 8s move on that includes the middle 8s too. I think if clubs have nothing to play for but say hudds and cas are battling for 4th or wakey and Leigh are battling for 4th etc and these clubs are playing each other I would expect sky to change fixtures as the 8s progress.

The Wembley factor could play an interesting part in the SL games. If Wire prevail on Saturday then we get to play them the week before, traditionally a good time to play someone (ready to eat humble pie subsequently), while whichever team loses on Friday gets the chance of revenge the week after the final. A chance they will surely take...

Television coverage for the Championship has been almost non existent, only the Blackpool weekend, and now only one match per week in the play offs. I certainly don't see any incentive to have Sky sport on my television screen, and I know I am one of the lost viewers this season. I got fed up with the rugby provision, and certainly football is a non incentive. The fact is Sky are providing less coverage to our game , and are having the impertinence to charge us more.

The Championship is not that far behind Super League, and their matches provide good entertainment, yet while Sky, having the rights to show Championship games do not bother.

I agree it's a bit unfortunate there's only one game on telly as there's real novelty value , interest and high stakes in these middle games , but yes I also see that one is more than they may have bothered with given the ignoring of champ rugby coverage ,which had been a travesty this year

There's real pressure on Leigh to get something out of those first three games.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

There's real pressure on Leigh to get something out of those first three games.

That is a tough start for us.  Also looking at the fixtures Bradford have all four SL teams one after the other from Week 3

Here we go again .....

Television coverage for the Championship has been almost non existent, only the Blackpool weekend, and now only one match per week in the play offs. I certainly don't see any incentive to have Sky sport on my television screen, and I know I am one of the lost viewers this season. I got fed up with the rugby provision, and certainly football is a non incentive. The fact is Sky are providing less coverage to our game , and are having the impertinence to charge us more.

The Championship is not that far behind Super League, and their matches provide good entertainment, yet while Sky, having the rights to show Championship games do not bother.

Since Premier Sports dumped the Championship coverage, they haven't had a TV deal of their own, as far as I know. The Middle Eight is on Sky because there are SL clubs involved. 

However, if the Middle Eight delivers thrilling matches and decent ratings, Sky may make an offer for the Championship rights. I doubt it'll be for more than 1 match per week, but it would at least be for the whole season. And it would start bringing money into the division again, which would be very welcome.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived